Maryland Babies
Options

Trip to Disney

Hi Ladies,

We are taking DD to Disney in November, she will be 20 months old.

Any tips?  for the plane and/or disney. Both DH and I have been there as adults but this will be the first big trip with baby..

Also I have been thinking about a carrier for a toddler, any recommendations?

Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trip to Disney

• Options
    We took my son right before he turned two and had a great time.  I highly recommend a baby carrier (I just used my Ergo).  

I highly, highly recommend getting this book:

It is extremely helpful and even includes suggested ride itineraries so that you can hit the busier rides at less busy times, etc.

I also recommend focusing on having fun and not trying to cram everything in during this trip.  When we went we would wake up and eat breakfast at our hotel.   We then would go to the park for a little bit.  We would eat lunch back at the hotel and then take a nap.  After nap we would head back out to the park and eat dinner there before coming back to the hotel.  It worked really well for us and we were all happy campers that way.  (I saw many kids there who were tired and wanted to sleep, but their parents - and I understand why they did this - wanted to get the most out of the trip and kept going to more and more rides).  Just my 2 cents...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"