Maryland Babies
Options

Prenatal, newborn, birthing choices classes in Baltimore City?

Hey there, just joining and have made a few decisions about my February birth; likely delivering at Mercy, but still interested in home delivery if my pregnancy is low risk, would love recommendations though for the best classes to help me wrap my head around delivery and what to do with a newborn?

Re: Prenatal, newborn, birthing choices classes in Baltimore City?

• Options
    Mercy offers classes that are reasonably priced.  We took the Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Infant Care classes.  The infant class was ok, but I was very glad that I took the Childbirth and the Breastfeeding classes.  They were very informative, and I think really helped me personally when the time came.  If you are looking for a midwife who delivers at Mercy, I'd recommend Kathy Slone and Associates.  I had a really good experience with them.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Mercy offers classes that are reasonably priced.  We took the Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Infant Care classes.  The infant class was ok, but I was very glad that I took the Childbirth and the Breastfeeding classes.  They were very informative, and I think really helped me personally when the time came.  If you are looking for a midwife who delivers at Mercy, I'd recommend Kathy Slone and Associates.  I had a really good experience with them.  Good luck!
    Her practice is closing :(   To OP: I recommend Jessica Grove's Bradley Classes (search Trusting Our Bodies) - great and very informative.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"