December 2012 Moms
Options

bday Invites

okay have any of you ladies ever ordered and printable file from esty.... I got my digital file and dont know if I should print with photo paper or stationary paper Matte or glossy I will be ordering from walmart thanks

Re: bday Invites

• Options
    I ordered a where the wild things are printable off of Etsy for the nursery. I believe I had it printed on matte photo paper, but for invites I would go with stationary paper or card stock.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    okay thats what I was going to do but when i uploaded it fell off the margin lines meaning that some of the detail will be cut off 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you go up to the next size paper maybe, and then trim? It would be a shame to lose part of the design.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I know!! I have to figure something out! Do you know if I have to save the file to an SD card to print at a store
  • Options
    You can save to a flash drive and print somewhere else if you want. I did some printables from Etsy at Office Depot and it ended up being pretty reasonable.
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I work at Walgreen photo and if you know the size the file should be printed at it should fit perfectly on the page. If not just tinker with It they should show a preview where ever you go. If you choose photo paper I would go with a matte looks better IMO . And Cvs Walgreens and Walmart you can print from flash drive SD CD and possibly online
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"