Secondary IF

Funny/embarrasing moment

So my DH and I have kept this journey of adding to our family, relatively private... Well yesterday, while my husband was busy working away on a pinterest project for me, my neighbors decided to come over and watch also. While everyone got carried away in conversation and was watching my husband build this hose holder, I got lost in "TTC thoughts" and my total focus zoned in on my DH. Carefully examining him, and to be honest, admiring how sexy he looked using power tools. hehe!! :P Everyone else just disappeared in that moment... UNTIL, I noticed that while he was welding the sparks were hitting his, Well uhm, you know... Out of no where I blurted out ..."STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL THE SPERM!!!!" Let me just say that you could have heard a freaking pin drop at this point, all tools came to a dead stop, and all eyes turned to me. My DH instantly caught on, and gave me the cutest grin knowing that I had unintentionally said it and in his way, Tried to tell me it was "Okay". I quickly excused myself from my tailgate and made a bee line for the front door. UGHH!!

This outburst was a result of something we had read to keep heat away from the man parts. Lol, Note to self: keep thoughts to SELF!! LOL Gezz!! Has anyone else ever had an embarrassing moment like this?! Please tell me im not the only one. I can just imagine what all my neighbors were thinking when they returned home. LOL

*FACE PALM*

Re: Funny/embarrasing moment

• HAHAHAHA! That sounds like something I would do, but I would have burst out laughing too. I am a total clown! 

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, I'll come back to this if I think of something LOL 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This made me literally laugh out loud.  I can't imagine how embarrassing that was and how confused the neighbors were.  They probably weren't after they thought about it, but who knows why they wondered why you said that. 
    I don't have anything either, but if something does happen I am certain to let you all know. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hahahaha what a great story! I've definitely had my foot in the mouth moments, too :)

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• that is hilarious! I can't imagine how embarrassing that was.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Glad I could give you all a good laugh!! lol, I still cant believe I said that. My cheeks are getting red just re-reading this!! haha, ughh how embarrassing! -_- lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"