September 2012 Moms
Options

Kohls Shoppers

I've never really been a Kohls shopper... but I had a coupon so I ventured in. Damn, why did I wait so long? My purchase ended up being like 75% of the regluar price. So tell me - how do I get more awesome coupons? Do they come out in the newspaper? They will stack all kinds of coupons which is super awesome. I got this one at the end of my Staples receipt and then I pulled up an additional 25% off on my phone through the RetailMeNot app.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kohls Shoppers

• Options

i'm interested in seeing people's responses to this post.  I haven't been to kohls in a while and I have a gift card I need to use.  I guess they have a lot of good baby stuff? Are clothes cheap?

• Options

I <3 Kohls.

Sign up for their emails and get a Kohl's card.  30% off no restrictions 4x a year. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just be aware that their "normal" prices are inflated so I never shop without at least one coupon, and only when they have Kohl's Cash! That's $10 back for every 50 you spend. When they have sales and you have a coupon plus you're getting Kohl's Cash, you can do really well. They also have great kids clearance, so it's good for stocking up for the next year. 

I got a Kohl's card just for the coupons they send you. You'll get them in the mail at least every other month. There is a sticker you peel off and it gives you 15, 20 or 30% off. I have noticed that if I haven't used my Kohl's card in a while, I get a 30% off. If I've been shopping there a lot I get 15 or 20%. 

I don't love their adult clothes for me, but I do shop there for things like socks, underwear, PJ's, robes, boxers and PJ pants for DH, etc. They also have a good selection of workout/active wear type stuff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I get a $10 off coupon every month in the mail.  There's no minimum purchase so I usually spend about $11 ;)  I've gotten some great outfits for Eddie that way! I'm not sure how I started getting them, though.  You could ask at Customer Service, maybe.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

If you want the really good coupons, you'll need to open a Kohl's charge. Otherwise, sign up for the emails and you'll still get plenty, just not as many as a Kohl's charge holder. Also, if you're one of those people who doesn't like credit, you can pay the card off right after you use it at the same register. If you spend over $600 a year, you'll qualify as a most valued customer and get an additional 6 coupons a year.

Customer service doesn't usually have coupons to give out so I wouldn't waste your time asking.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You can also check RetailMeNot for coupons.  The ones with the Kohl's charge are better, but in a pinch, it works.  There is no reason to ever buy something at Kohl's without a coupon.  They are everywhere.
  • Options
    I love me some Kohls. I got a Kohls card and save 30% each time (borrowing someone's when I got or using my own coupon I get) plus when shopping online I go through Ebates. I never buy a thing unless on sale with at least 1 coupon. I buy a ton of B's clothes through there especially clearance!

• Options

Awesome, thanks for the info!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"