Babies on the Brain
Options

Trying to conceive?

ipsks02009ipsks02009 member
edited October 2013 in Babies on the Brain

My husband and I tried for 2 months and we were able to conceive. I know it could be stressful so I thought I would share what worked for us.
Hope this helps. Happy baby making :)

*SPAM*

Edited by mod

Re: Trying to conceive?

• Options
    ipsks02009ipsks02009 member
    edited September 2013
    For me at the moment, it felt like forever. How long did it take you guys?
  • Options
    PunkyBoosterPunkyBooster member
    edited September 2013
    I would dream of 2 months.

Friends of mine took 7 years. Congrats but 2 months is nothing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow... 2 whole months. Thanks for sharing how difficult your journey was. Not.

For the record it took two years of trying and a miscarriage before a successful pregnancy for me.
  • Options
    Thanks. We are so happy.
  • Options
    I will edit. Thanks!
  • Options
    I actually had a miscarriage in my first month and was afraid for my second month.
  • Options
    Getting popcorn for this one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Congratufuckinglations.

Lurk a bit and learn - these posts never go over well. And what worked for you might not work for anyone else. See: 6.5 years of TTC, a couple miscarriages, fertility treatments, two surgeries and IVF.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    But GUISE. Missionary always sustains the semens! This woman is an absolute genius!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options

OP, you've only posted twice on TB and both times were a link to a "helpful" video....suspicious...

Someone, what's the video? I'm at work and can't click, and when I was home I just assumed it was spam of some kind.

• Options
    I didn't watch all of it, but it's some lady video taping herself, using a lot of hand motions to describe fertility charting, eating "healthy" with mostly fruits and vegetables yada yada yada.  It was ridiculous. I couldn't watch all of it because I wanted to punch the compter screen.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    jabu814 said:

OP, you've only posted twice on TB and both times were a link to a "helpful" video....suspicious...

Someone, what's the video? I'm at work and can't click, and when I was home I just assumed it was spam of some kind.

Eat healthy, temp, have sex the week before period and week after, get rid of stress, and BAM! You'll be pregnant in 2 months.
    image  image
  • Options
    rjeller32 said:
    jabu814 said:

Eat healthy, temp, have sex the week before period and week after, get rid of stress, and BAM! You'll be pregnant in 2 months.

Ugh, I got through about 5 seconds. Is it her own video? This has got to be against TOU?
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    rjeller32rjeller32 member
    edited October 2013
    Ducktale said:
    rjeller32 said:
    jabu814 said:

Ugh, I got through about 5 seconds. Is it her own video? This has got to be against TOU?
    I am guessing somewhere in there it is. Like promoting products, services or blogs is against TOU. But Youtube might be different grounds..

Edit: because I like missing important words.
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"