February 2014 Moms

Half Baked

FINALLY Half Baked (as of yesterday) & have a serious case of the munchies. ;) Congrats to all the other mamas that just hit the half way mark as well! Maybe I'm just being impatient but this pregnancy seems to be taking forever... 

Still haven't felt LO & scared sh*tless for the a/s on Thursday. Just hoping baby girl is doing ok and we get the all clear. Any insight into what to expect or words of advice for those who recently had their a/s would be GREATLY appreciated! 

Baby GIRL K is on the way! <3

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Half Baked

• Congrats! Best wishes for Thursday! My a/s is on Friday so I don't have any advice but I can relate to your anxieties! I'll go ahead and declare great news for both of us <:-P
    Married July 2008
    IVF started Jan. 2013, 14 retrieved, 9 mature, 6 fertilized
    BFP #1: 3/18/13 MMC at 5 weeks
    BFP #2: 6/10/13  Thank God for our precious daughter! She's more than I could have asked for!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have AS tomorrow...all the anxiety is killing me. I'll be half baked Wednesday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on being half baked!! The movement should come soon. I didn't really start feeling the baby until about 20 weeks and then I.could tell it was the baby and not.indigestion& this is our 3rd baby.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yayyyyyyy!!! Congrats on your half bakedness!!!
  • Thank you all SO much! 2 more days until the a/s...but who's counting?  :-S

Baby GIRL K is on the way! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!! I will be half baked on Friday, I can't wait! So happy for you.

Don't stress the A/S. Once you're laying there watching your LO all your dread washes away and you are left bubbling over with excitement for days. (At least I was, ha)

Congrats again and good luck!

image            image

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"