Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What TV shows do you watch regularly?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  I'm doing okay, but dealing with a sick toddler.  :-(  Also had a revelation last night that the couch is WAY more comfortable than our bed right now, and am considering moving permanently to the couch for the next 8 weeks.  Sorry, DH!

2.  We went to KY to spend the weekend with my parents for my birthday.  My mom made a yummy dinner & cake and a good friend came over to eat with us.  Gorgeous weather, good naps, and family time!  

Lowlight - Eli threw an EPIC tantrum on Sunday morning and our dog got sick in the car on our way home.  Good times.

3.  Not much...guessing most of our plans this week will be put on hold due to a sick Eli.  

4.  I adore Downton Abbey!!!  We also started watching Brooklyn 9-9 recently.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm ok but exhausted because I have a cold.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. The highlight was DH coming home from his business trip. Not really any lowlight.

My SIL is coming to town at the end of the week. That means a free babysitter and a date night with DH!

I really like the voice. We also watch Person of Interest and I'm hooked on Devious Maids.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"