October 2012 Moms
Options

Monday Annoyings Go Here

OMG, do any of you have someone who sits near you at work who just makes fucking noises CONSTANTLY.... this dude is like sniffle, gasp, exhale, sniffle, gross throat noise.... gah.... allfuckingdaylong!!!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Monday Annoyings Go Here

• Options
    Ugh human noises are the worst. Give him a tissue and cough drop maybe he'll take a hint.
  • Options
    Yuck!! Thank God my boss is a "don't come to work/go work from home if you're sick kind of lady" I've noticed a lot of sick people being extra gross on the train lately. I've actually gotten off and hopped on a different car before.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My oven has been preheating for almost two hours.
  • Options
    mmnumber5 said:
    My oven has been preheating for almost two hours.
    Why?
    I think it's broken. It says it's preheating but it's not getting warm.

• Options
    Dd1is acting so horribly today.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My first post period started August 22 and now I haven't had another one. I know I'm not going to be regular right away but I have had bloating an cramps for a week and a half now. Come on period come already I'm sick of bein bloated
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The people noises in open plan offices is one of the main reasons I resigned and went freelance! I HATE other people's noises! Sorry @Petunia844, I completely feel your pain. Okay, annoyance. Pain. Whatever.
  • Options
    So annoyed with a facebook "friend." She keeps writing these nauseating letters to her 2-y-o son (who is neither on facebook nor can read) and posts them as her profile pic. I finally submitted her to STFU Parents. Feels remarkably cathartic. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AOBtahoe said:
    So annoyed with a facebook "friend." She keeps writing these nauseating letters to her 2-y-o son (who is neither on facebook nor can read) and posts them as her profile pic. I finally submitted her to STFU Parents. Feels remarkably cathartic. 
    that is fantastic! well done.

• Options
    AOBtahoe said:

I wonder how long it takes for it to be featured after you submit. Looking forward to that one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"