April 2014 Moms

When do you find out the sex?

2»

Re: When do you find out the sex?

• We find out oct 11 at 15 wks. My doc wasn't going to do an ultrasound until 21 wks, and I was impatient and wanted to see baby so we scheduled with an ultrasound clinic. Insurance doesn't pay, but it was only $70 and we get pictures and a DVD of the whole session. It's my early bday present! :)
  • About 5 weeks. November 1st! My 2nd ultrasound I'm really looking forward to seeing my baby . Havnt seen the baby since 9 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • loveyoga7 said:

We have an appt. for an NT scan on Oct. 14th. My doc said there is a good chance that they can tell us the gender at that appt.

I found out at my nt last Monday. They're saying girl but I'm not going to get too excited yet cause the nt is done so early. I have another appt on Thursday and my ob is checking again then:)

• December 3rd is my schedule ultrasound. So far away!!
  • Probaby around November 19 at 20 weeks. We are seriously considering a boutique style gender ultrasound before then though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just thinking out loud here- I'm team green but I wonder if the fetus' penis can be a "show-er" or a "grower"? I wonder if that's part of how the sex could be mistaken during an ultrasound? Hmmm. And if show-er/grower is genetic, and we did find out the sex, I don't know if I would trust it! DH is a grower, so a scan could show a girl when it's a boy...
    I've done ZERO research on the subject, but it's an interesting thought...

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • No that's actually a good point. I got screwed on both my U/S. I wanted to be team green and that didn't happen. Then they told me Mason was a girl. I had both those U/S at 16wks. I'm
    not getting this one until 19wks, well worth the few days wait in my opinion.
  • probably mid-November.
  • Found it already! It`s so nice to know :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby# 1 - gone at 6 weeks - Oct 2009
    Baby# 2 ( beloved girl Maria) -stillbirth at 31 weeks - Apr 2013
    Baby# 3 EDD April 2014 - Hope it`s our take home baby

*sorry for grammar mistakes, I learned english pretty much by myself.

• In about 3 weeks. We go to an outside place and get it done around 16/17 weeks. I'm 14 today.
  • Just before 20 weeks-which is the end of November.
  • Nov 4th if baby shows us his or her goods :)
  • Hopefully around April 4, unless baby decides to parade its genitals on the screen at our anatomy scan November 7th :)
  • Anatomy scan and the earliest I can have that is Nov. 22nd.  Unless, I want to drive over the border and pay lots of money to get the Maternity21 test.  I want to know now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Girl: 2014/4/25  K: Born 2012/02/20
    BFP 12/31/2010; missed m/c @ 6w1d, medical m/c(Misoprostol)@ 13w2d.    My Blog

• As long as they cooperate, I should find out on October 23rd.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• April! Team green :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker image
  • November 4th at 8 am!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I just made an apt for October 23rd :) I'm so excited! 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"