Toddlers: 24 Months+

Back molars

When did the back molars start coming through with you LO?  And were teething problems any different/worse than the previous times?
Thanks!
Baby Birthday Tichttp://www.thebump.com/profiles/junebug555/settings/avatar/Index#ker Ticker

Re: Back molars

• I think around 15 months for the first set of molars and then the second set before her second birthday.  Didn't seem to bother her in the least.  In fact she had two or three in before I even realized she had them!
  • He started with the last set of molars around 2 and it was probably 3-4 months before they were all in completely. He did wake more often at night but I don't know if that was teething related or just normal toddler sleep issues.
  • Loading the player...
  • His were all in before 18 months.  He had no symptoms, I just noticed them when brushing his teeth.  He didn't like me brushing near them when they were coming in which I can understand as the gums might have been tender.  
    He's worn an amber necklace since 4 months old and that seems to have squashed all teething symptoms. 
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My son just turned 3 and the last molar popped through about a month before his birthday.  It took months for them to come through and it was awful.  Good luck.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Couldn't agree more!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• DD's first set of Molars came around 16 months. Her 2nd molars started coming through a week ago (24months and change).
  • DS isn't quite two, but...

His bottom 2 year molars started coming in around 22 months. They gave him a little trouble for a few days, but nothing terrible. He's nearly 23 months now and they're pretty much through. Haven't been able to see if his top ones have come through yet or not.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• DS started getting the bottom ones around 2 he's 2 years and 9 months now and his last molar is almost in. He has been about the same. Kinda Moody here & there. Wont eat good those days.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"