Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Last time I saw her alive

HeatherhahHeatherhah member
edited September 2013 in Late Term and Child Loss

Today 2 years ago on September 27th I saw my sweet Sydney alive during an u/s to check her weight. She hated the monitor and I rememeber telling the tech she hates it as she kicked it off my belly. She was so strong as we got the she is perfect and looking good speech.

Then 3 days later I delivered her sleeping how does that even happen? She was healthy and fine then nothing on the 30th. This is such a messed up time for me.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Last time I saw her alive

• Options
    Big hugs sweetie!  None of this is fair or makes any sense!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're feeling crummy. It's only been 5 months for me, but I feel the same way. Sometimes I get lost in the "why" and "how" of it all. It's especially hard with all of the pregnancy announcements that surround our lives... Hugs to you, hun.

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies!! Time makes things some what easier but when it comes to the 2 year mark it has hit me so hard this year.

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

**sig warning**

(((HUGSS)))  Keeping you in my thoughts.  It really doesn't make any sense and it's so unfair.  I'm just starting to realize that the anniversaries bring back all of the "why's" again, as if it just happened.  As I approach my one year, I'm having a hard time as well and asking myself a ton of questions all over again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options
    I'm so so sorry... This made me tear. I think about how I'm going to feel on the day we scheduled our babyshower (10.12) and my EDD (12.8). I know those two upcoming dates are going to be rough days for me. I even dread winter starting, because I always referred to Domenik as my "winter baby". Again I'm so sorry! ((Hugs))

• Options
    ((HUGS)) makes no sense. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    It doesn't make any sense.  So many (((hugs)))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry. This sucks. No one should have to go through any of this or have these awful anniversaries to dread. Hugs to you!
  • Options
    (((Great big squishy hugs))) I'm so sorry Heather. I can understand the anger. I had a "perfect" ultrasound the day before Ian died. It really isn't fair but I am so thankful for that last u/s because I got to "see" him alive one last time. I hope these next few days are gentle on you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    (((HUGE HUGS))) it just isn't fair!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    ***Siggy warning***

Thinking of you Heather! T&Ps!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options

It's like I'm reading my own story. My baby was big, strong and beautiful and gave everyone that touched me a good thump. He was supposed to be here!!!

This is going to sound selfish and dark as hell, but I cant help feeling this way: It doesnt seem fair that while my pregnancy was easy going and well planned in the most part, I had family members that had difficult pregnancies (or got knocked up by some guy that they don't even like) this year manage to bring home their babies. While I'm grateful for them and love my new family...at the same time...I am just SICK that our firstborn little champion was the one that DIDNT MAKE IT! It is not fucking fair!!!!!!!  And I cant be bothered to answer those family members on my cell and listen to their words of comfort or even look at their children right now on Facebook. I hope that this feeling will pass soon because I'm not liking myself right now, but really...what the fuck!?!?

• Options
    Big hugs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

It's like I'm reading my own story. My baby was big, strong and beautiful and gave everyone that touched me a good thump. He was supposed to be here!!!

This is going to sound selfish and dark as hell, but I cant help feeling this way: It doesnt seem fair that while my pregnancy was easy going and well planned in the most part, I had family members that had difficult pregnancies (or got knocked up by some guy that they don't even like) this year manage to bring home their babies. While I'm grateful for them and love my new family...at the same time...I am just SICK that our firstborn little champion was the one that DIDNT MAKE IT! It is not fucking fair!!!!!!!  And I cant be bothered to answer those family members on my cell and listen to their words of comfort or even look at their children right now on Facebook. I hope that this feeling will pass soon because I'm not liking myself right now, but really...what the fuck!?!?

You're not alone. I have family members who keep getting knocked up (I say that because they aren't trying, and shouldn't have children). IRL seems like everyone else's babies are fine. Not fair at all ((((hugs))))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

I get it trust me. My SIL and BIL decided at the hospital seeing my dead baby they wanted to get pregnant and guess what exactly a month later they were pregnant and had a baby girl. Talk about hard. But I have since gotten passed that it has been 2 years today for my Sydney and it is still so damn hard but the anger does go away a bit. Hugs!!!!
  • Options

I get it trust me. My SIL and BIL decided at the hospital seeing my dead baby they wanted to get pregnant and guess what exactly a month later they were pregnant and had a baby girl. Talk about hard.
    I wouldn't know how to take that, especially if they announced it to you as if it is something that was supposed to make you feel better.  I'm trying to look back at my life as to how I reacted whenever other people delt with tragedy. For the most part, I just gave them my condolences and left them alone until I felt more comfortable around them.
  • Options
    My DH has the exact same feeling. I try not to think about it because it hurts more, but he is visible angry when we are out and he sees people with babies who he feels don't deserve them as much as we do.  I think it is very normal feeling. 
    My SIL and a good friend both had a very easy time conceiving and pregnancies, however both of them take on an extreme amount of guilt when difficulties arise for me.  That makes me more frustrated, I don't want to help them their feelings, I want help with mine.

Doublegreen said:

*******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    ***SIGGY***

Thinking of you today, Heather. Lots of hugs, Ts and Ps being sent your way.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    ***SIGGY***

Thinking of you today, Heather. Lots of hugs, Ts and Ps being sent your way.T
    Thank You!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"