1st Trimester

Could I be Pregnant?

Hello all! I have irregular cycles (anywhere from 28-43 days in the past), so determining whether or not my period is "late" is always hard. It has been 43 days since my last period. I have taken 2 home tests (one yesterday and one this morning) and both were negative. Today, I began bleeding a little and I thought my period had finally come. However, it is not heavy bleeding like a normal period is. I am barely bleeding at all. I am also not having any of the normal symptoms of my period (bloating, cramps) which I have always had during my period. While doing some research online, I read that you can have implementation bleeding and that a home test may not detect pregnancy until after implementation. I was just wondering if anyone has had this same issue? Any advice or opinions are welcomed!

Anniversary

We love our fur babies Luna (2013) and Dozer(2014)!

photo 10494646_10201461739185673_5476363044243444294_n2_zpse4247710.jpg

Re: Could I be Pregnant?

• Hello all! I have irregular cycles (anywhere from 28-43 days in the past), so determining whether or not my period is "late" is always hard. It has been 43 days since my last period. I have taken 2 home tests (one yesterday and one this morning) and both were negative. Today, I began bleeding a little and I thought my period had finally come. However, it is not heavy bleeding like a normal period is. I am barely bleeding at all. I am also not having any of the normal symptoms of my period (bloating, cramps) which I have always had during my period. While doing some research online, I read that you can have implementation bleeding and that a home test may not detect pregnancy until after implementation. I was just wondering if anyone has had this same issue? Any advice or opinions are welcomed!

Negative tests mean you are not pregnant.  Test once a week until you get AF or a positive.  If you reach CD 60 without either, then call your Dr. to jumpstart your cycle.

No one here knows your body better than you do, so how would we know if you are pregnant or not?

imageimage

Baby #1 due June 5th, 2014

• PPs have given you good advice. Negative tests mean not pregnant.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Also - NO pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy till AFTER implantation.  The body doesn't make the hormone until then - so it is usually at min 2-3 days AFTER implantation that a test will test positive depending on the sensitivity of the test.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tomorrow might be your heavy day.  I know I usually have heavy bleeding on day 1 of my cycle, but a few times a year, it is on day two. 

• Thanks everyone! I guess I'll just see what happens in the next few days!

Anniversary

We love our fur babies Luna (2013) and Dozer(2014)!

photo 10494646_10201461739185673_5476363044243444294_n2_zpse4247710.jpg

• See a dr. I heard with irregular periods sometimes you can have a month or two without a period. Check with a dr

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"