September 2013 Moms
Options

My uterus is now retired!

edited September 2013 in September 2013 Moms
Lucas Stephen was born via scheduled RCS Friday 9/27 at 12:35pm, 7lbs 15oz, 21" with a huge head just like his brothers :) This surgery was the easiest so far and despite all the scar tissue I had, recovery has been pretty easy as well. It was really disgusting to feel the tugging and hear the cutting when she was removing the scar tissue and I thought it was going to hurt a lot more when things started to wake up in there but I feel good! After two previous births with babies going to the NICU and colostrum not coming in until day 5 and failing at breast feeding, I am happy to report that after lots of skin-to-skin time (never was able to do that before) my milk already came in this morning! I think I have the placenta encapsulation to thank for that. Lucas nurses like a champ and is such a mellow dude. His big brothers are so in love with him and they are excited to have him home today! We'll be getting discharged later on, just in time to go home and celebrate DH and I's seven year anniversary today (my due date!).
photo 74a7721d-2cd2-4c7b-ad88-4d46c9ca6618_zps4a998910.jpg
photo 8cb1c8d3-0f8f-4365-b947-b9b022e28501_zpsff5f5802.jpg
**Baby #3 is on the way!**
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My uterus is now retired!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"