Trying to Get Pregnant

Cramps four days after ovulation and prenatal gummies work?

I ovulated on sept 25 2013 I Had cramps after fourth day of ovulation also I'm a newly we'd and we are trying to get pregnant I'm doing similac prenatal vitamins taking temp and checking cervical mucus I'm thinking about switching to prenatal gummies what do u ladies or have any suggestions let me know thanks

Re: Cramps four days after ovulation and prenatal gummies work?

• Read the newbie blog.

I take gummy vitamins. They're nice. Do whatever you prefer, as long as you're getting the folic acid
  • I'm a little confused on what you're asking.

If you are asking something about your tracking, would need to see an FF chart link.

If it's what pre-natals I take... I use the One-A-Days
    Looks like this...

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Loading the player...
  • Um...what is the question? I'm confused.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I ovulated on sept 25 2013 I Had cramps after fourth day of ovulation also I'm a newly we'd and we are trying to get pregnant I'm doing similac prenatal vitamins taking temp and checking cervical mucus I'm thinking about switching to prenatal gummies what do u ladies or have any suggestions let me know thanks

QFP
  • I take the gummies and they are super yummy!

• I took, and still take, VitaFusion Prenatal gummies.  They are wonderful!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • janda426 said:
    I ovulated on sept 25 2013 I Had cramps after fourth day of ovulation also I'm a newly we'd and we are trying to get pregnant I'm doing similac prenatal vitamins taking temp and checking cervical mucus I'm thinking about switching to prenatal gummies what do u ladies or have any suggestions let me know thanks
    QFP

Some time ago another poster incorrectly defined QFP as "Quoted for Prosperity" instead of posterity. So now every time someone posts "QFP" I think "Prosperity!" silently to myself. I thought I'd take this moment to let you all into my thoughts.

You're welcome.

TTC #1 October 2012
    Me (30): PCOS DH (31): SA looks good

12/13: Clomid + IUI = BFN

1/14: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN

2/14: Benched = BCP

3/14: Femara = BFN

4/14: Break for job change = BFP!! EDD 1/5/15

• I take vita fusion pn gummies while TTC, but know I will have to switch to something that contains iron once I get a sticky BFP. Gummies are yummy :-) good luck!

- Married October 27, 2007 - TTC since June 2013 -
  • Thanks ladies sry for the confusion I want to ask what does AF and BFP stand for?
  • Read the newbie blog and you'll have all the answers to your questions.

And seriously - typing "sorry" is too long?
  • Punctuation is your friend

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well I'm sorry I asked for the help. I didn't need to get shot down just because of punctuation and spelling. God Bless all of you,
  • Another vote for VitaFusion prenatal tummies! Love them! I actually look forward to taking them. Haha I do want to point out they have two different kinds of prenatal vitamins and one does not have folic acid. Notice the difference! Tricky!

Married - 12/2011  TTC #1 - 8/2013 

BFP - 10/14/2013 EDD June 20, 2014

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• My cramps start at various points following O and last for varying amounts of times. Oh, and I use gummies. I don't know what you mean by "work" though. They are vitamins, they won't get you pregnant.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • i know they wont get me pregnant lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"