Ive got my first pregnancy appointment with my regular hematologist. Oh Im so happy to see him for something other than a blood clot for once!! LOL
Anywho, I read online that FVL may be cause for an MFM. However, some articles said if you have a Hematologist then your regular OB is fine and you don't necessarily need an MFM since the hematologist would work hand in hand with the OB. I guess ill ask him tomorrow but now I'm wondering if I should start looking for an MFM. Any words of advice on that?
Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL DH: 32, Nothing
NTNP 2009-2012 TTC since 2012:
- Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
- FET #1 August 2013 = BFP! EDD 5/11/14
- Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
- Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
- FET #2 --July 2014 BFP! --- EDD 4/5/15
Jack has handpicked his sibling up there
My blog about IF and loss ...
Kate's IF Blog