July 2012 Moms
Options

He's here!!!!!!!

Zachary Roger was born last night at 5:45pm weighing 8 lb 15 oz and is 21.5 inches long!

Started having contractions all morning but got to the hospital at 9:30am and they were coming every 3 min and were intensifying. I was at a 4 then. They broke my water an hour later to move things along. Things took off. I ended up wanting an epi. Only worked on one side. After adjusting it several times it worked on both for about an hour and a half. Then stopped working. Come to find out the tube wasn't in my back enough as he had adjusted it too many times. So for the last bit I felt everything but was glad to have a little relief in between. At 5:30 was having super intense contractions and pressure. My friend and L&D nurse pushed the rest of my cervix out of the way while I pushed. Pushed for 3 contractions and she buzzed the dr to get in ASAP. He came and I pushed for 3 more contractions and he was born at 5:45pm. So 10-15 min of pushing!!

He has a head full of dark hair. Soooo not like how Wesley came out (strawberry blonde hair). We are so in love!

We have a super cute video of Wesley meeting him for the first time but not many pics because it was late when he got to come and didn't stay too long. We'll get better ones today I'm sure when my parents bring him back.

Thanks for letting me share!

Now for some pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: He's here!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"