October 2012 Moms
Options

If your LO uses a blanket

ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
edited September 2013 in October 2012 Moms
How the heck does it stay on? I took Ashley out of her sleep sack and she moves around so much in her sleep a blanket will never work. Are your babies still while they sleep?
Also if your baby sleeps through the night don't tell me. I'm already jealous.

Re: If your LO uses a blanket

• Options
    I wrap it around her shoulders when I put her down. She rolls around in her sleep but usually sleeps on her stomach. Sometimes it stays on her sometimes she is asleep on top of it. She always wears long sleeve footed pjs so I'm not worried about her getting cold.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Sawyer usually rolls around and out of the blanket. Once he is asleep I go in and tuck it in around him. He likes to snuggle it but has long sleeve pjs since he isn't good at keeping the blanket on. It may be an issue come winter but I will just get him warmer pjs

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wesley usually starts on his side so I tuck the blanket in around him. I got a little bit bigger blanket for him so when he moves around the blanket is long enough to go with him. Usually when I check on him before I go to bed he is uncovered so I just tuck him in again. He wears the footed pjs soo I'm not to worried.

• Options
    I put Ella down on her back then lay her blankie over her but then she grabs it and turns on her side with it up by her face. It never stays on her all night.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just leave it off when he moves around. It's been to warm for it anyway. He also wears long sleeve footed pajamas. Now that he is older I am hoping he will be able to use the quilt that my mother made for him. I think that will keep him warm during the winter.
  • Options
    Am I the only one still using a sleepsack?
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    We use a sleep sack and a blanket. She just seems to sleep better in the sleep sack, but she likes to snuggle with the blanket. And chew on it.
  • Options
    We still use sleep sack - DS1 used it to he was 2.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine more likes to snuggle with her blanket than anything...I usually just make sure she's dressed warm because she moves all over while she sleeps

• Options
    RVASC811 said:

Wally3 said:

We still use sleep sack - DS1 used it to he was 2.
    Us too. She doesn't realize she can stand up in it. Winning!

Ella would freak out like a crazy chick in a straitjacket if we tried the sleep sack again :/

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have to dress him warm he hated footed pjs after 6 mos and sleep sack never worked for us
    He moves alot at night not sure he could ever share a bed with anyone:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"