Parenting
Options

Window Treatment Sale

PM me for the best deal on drapes.

Re: Window Treatment Sale

• Options
    Do they have any KY colored?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They have edible drapes
  • Options
    Does the carpet match?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I'm always willing to enter the backdoor of the carpet store for a good window treatment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    What color are Kentucky drapes?
    blue and white, I would assume.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:
    LexiLupin said:
    What color are Kentucky drapes?
    blue and white, I would assume.
    There is purple and clear, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Options
    Draperies, not drapes.  GAH.
  • Options
    overture said:
    To avoid pulling a classic FuckyDad TL;DR: both are correct, and the variation is regional.
  • Options
    I need to make sure that the drapes are going to match the carpet
    I've never really been a fan of wall-to-wall carpeting. Too much lint and hair and stuff can get caught in it. Plus you have to vacuum it all the time, sometimes shampoo it. I prefer bare floors or maybe a nice area rug.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:
    overture said:
    To avoid pulling a classic FuckyDad TL;DR: both are correct, and the variation is regional.
    No.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:
    I need to make sure that the drapes are going to match the carpet
    I've never really been a fan of wall-to-wall carpeting. Too much lint and hair and stuff can get caught in it. Plus you have to vacuum it all the time, sometimes shampoo it. I prefer bare floors or maybe a nice area rug.
    This is why I like hard wood.
    I like hard wood with a nice rug right in the middle of the room.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I was a little disappointed when this wasn't about an actual sale on window treatments. We moved into our new house 2 months ago and have no window treatments on any windows whatsoever. No drapes, blinds, nothing. 8 rooms that need window treatments = lots of anal. I better get busy.
    imageimage
  • Options

Mags748 said:
    I was a little disappointed when this wasn't about an actual sale on window treatments. We moved into our new house 2 months ago and have no window treatments on any windows whatsoever. No drapes, blinds, nothing. 8 rooms that need window treatments = lots of anal. I better get busy.
    Check the going rate before you settle. You may only have to do it once to get all 8 rooms.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:

Mags748 said:
    Check the going rate before you settle. You may only have to do it once to get all 8 rooms.
    Good idea. Maybe I will get a quote together first and see if one time will cover the cost.
    imageimage
  • Options
    ::snort::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"