August 2013 Moms

Monday bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday bitchfest

• My postnatal yoga routine hurt my shoulder and upper back. Carrying the baby carrier and holding baby all the time gives it little time to rest.
  • Loading the player...
  • etc35173 said:

pb&jojo said:

kwrecks said:

Oh, DH.  I love you.  And I understand you work hard and long hours and you are tired.  But just once, I would like to come to bed, or come back after a feeding, and have you not taking over the whole bed.  I just need a small spot.  Dont sprawl out like I'm never coming back.  every.fucking.time. 

Also, don't get pissy over the fact that I wait until you are home to shower.  I don't ask for ANY alone time.  At all.  But I would like to take a shower and not have to rush because the baby is hanging out in her bouncy seat.  I just want you to watch her for 20 minutes so I can take my time. 

Omg..the shower...my hubs does the same thing. The shower is my sanctuary..he doesn't get it.

I have literally started bring a glass of wine with me into the shower on Friday nights and I am only slightly embarrassed about this.  It is the only time that I can 100% relax.

I ate a slice of pizza and drank 1/2 beer while taking a bath. Your not alone. I don't regret it at all out was wonderful!

ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • I have so many things to bitch about! I will pick one.

dh don't ask me what lo needs at 4 in the morning because your not getting up no matter what my response is. You asking is only making me angrier at you. She needs fed dumba$$ what the heck do you think she wants. Ugh
    ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Can it please stop raining already?!
    I am not ready for winter weather - what happened to the lovely Portland fall? I finally got up to walking over a mile and then the deluge arrived. Feeling so cooped up with LO...
  • Seriously LO,why do you have to graze all day long? I feed you a couple of ounces, then pack you up to go somewhere and - never fails, you start crying because you're hungry. Dammit, eat the whole bottle so we can go pick your brother up from preschool without you crying the entire time!!
  • Seriously sick and tired of my H. Fucking SICK and TIRED.

That's really all I feel like saying today.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Turtlemomma - I feel your pain with the hemorrhoids. They were by far the worst part of my recovery. I had good luck with Collinsonia Root - it's an herb I read about online. I swear, I felt it start working the next day. It tastes a little yucky, but not terrible. You take it twice a day with some water. I could not find it at whole foods, but they had it at the vitamin store. I was in so much pain, and nothing was helping… Once I started with this I had up some relief within days.
  • Baby girl did her normal bedtime lead up feeding schedule, then after what is normally our final feed before a 4 hour Stretch she would not sleep! I couldn't get her to sleep longer than 30 mins at a time from 10:30-5:30am. She finally slept from 5:30-8:30 but has since only napped for no more than 30 mins at a time all day.

Hubby is gone for a work trip tonight so it is just me and both kids alone for the first time. I have no idea where the energy to deal with toddler dinner/bedtime routine will come from tonight. Women who do this alone, especially military wives, are stronger than me!

Mommy to J: Born 5/11/2010 & B: Born 8/26/2013

• melosch - I'm in Portland too! Hi!

@FeetFirst - my LO did that same thing last night - thankfully DH is here tonight and is giving me a little break so I can get some sleep. I can't imagine getting through the day with two kids after a night like last night - good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Fuck you CVS pharmacy. I'm not even going to go into it all but 2 hours is way too ducking long to have to wait for LO's antibiotics!!
    (I'm not talking waiting for it to be ready....I mean waiting in line then getting bounced around for 2 hours...the script was ready and sitting 10 feet from me the entire time)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"