3rd Trimester
Options

TMI

Anyone else feel like the baby is kicking the crap out of their vagina? I'm getting violent kicks in the genital region, so much that I become startled. This is my second pregnancy, with my first I don't recall these type of kicks. Boer gaps it's because my stomach hangs lower because of the first pregnancy? Nothing's perky anymore.

Best Answer

• Options
    CAileenCAileen member
    Answer ✓
    I'm constantly being punched in the cervix. mostly it just startles, but sometimes it really freakin hurts

image   image
    image    image

Answers

• Options
    It's a pretty normal feeling for all women, not just STMs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your getting kicks could be because baby is breeched and your first wasn't.  

• Options

Mine were technically headbutts. It doesn't have to be feet in order to have that feeling.
  • Options

Mine were technically headbutts. It doesn't have to be feet in order to have that feeling.

Ditto.  My LO has been head down since 20 weeks and I've got headbutted several times.  
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"