April 2014 Moms

Fatigu...zzzzz

Anyone else feeling like napping 24/7? When does it get better! I woke up today to barely be able to drag myself downstairs to work. Took an hour lunch to lay on the couch and have been fighting sleeping since about 645!

Re: Fatigu...zzzzz

• Yes. If I don't get a nap I am miserable and fighting to stay out of bed at 7 pm.
  • Luckily, I get a nap everyday. I feel extra lazy and sleepy lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes times 8 billion

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Yes. The other day I took an almost 3 hour nap. And then I still went to bed at 8 and slept for 11 hours.

• The snooze on my alarm is getting worn out lol!!!

• I have been so tired today! Past few days actually. I fell asleep at 9:00 on Friday. Husband did too lol I love that he's been following my schedule (not on purpose)
  • Definitely and I have plans to go to a jack Johnson concert tomorrow night, and will have to wake up early the next day for work! I'm looking forward to the concert but am really dreading the lack of sleep I will get from it.
  • I've been super tired but I'm a terrible napper. I've only managed to have three naps this entire pregnancy. Although I have logged in plenty of sitting on my butt couch time. :) But today I was feeling super sleepy. I got off the phone with my husband at 3 o'clock, and I remember nothing after that. He came home at five, and I was completely passed out. Guess the need for sleep finally caught up with me.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Phew glad this seems pretty common. Didn't think about the interrupted sleep thing but that makes sense. Why can't sleeping well be a pregnancy symptom...don't we deserve it with all the lack of sleep we will be getting for the next few years?! ;)

Hope someone can say when energy returns...making me think its at least a month out. Aaahh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"