March 2014 Moms

I might be in denial!!!!!!!!

This is my ultrasound she said if she had to guess it will be boy what do you think i am 16 weeks.
I have 3 boys hope i get my girl. BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I might be in denial!!!!!!!!

• I have 3 boys already.
  • TY i just really wanted to know what it will be like to have a girl. But god gives you what you can handle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha, oh man this reminds me of my mom, I have six brothers, and pretty much my whole family, my MIL has 3 boys, my dad has 4 brothers my aunt just had her 2nd boy, my other aunts have almost all boys, just a few girls in there. Are you gonna try one more time, 4 I think is my limit...? Well, at least you know what to expect, plus I'm sure you will love it anyway :) I do swear sometimes that it isn't a 50/50 chance, I swear somewhere it is rigged like the man is more likely to give a Y then an X or something! It makes me feel better at least ;)
  • just think of all the lively DILs you will get  :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Maddeegal said:
    Hahaha, oh man this reminds me of my mom, I have six brothers, and pretty much my whole family, my MIL has 3 boys, my dad has 4 brothers my aunt just had her 2nd boy, my other aunts have almost all boys, just a few girls in there. Are you gonna try one more time, 4 I think is my limit...? Well, at least you know what to expect, plus I'm sure you will love it anyway :) I do swear sometimes that it isn't a 50/50 chance, I swear somewhere it is rigged like the man is more likely to give a Y then an X or something! It makes me feel better at least ;)

just think of all the lively DILs you will get  :P
    Would you ladies say i could go buy something or should i wait in case something changes lol.
  • I would guess boy as well.

BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Those look like boy parts to me! But I'm no expert :)

It's up to you if you decide to go out and by stuff, but if I were you I'd wait just a wee bit longer.

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know how you feel.  I had four sons before I had my baby girl.  For #6, I was hoping for a sister for my daughter, but it's another boy.  I know you'll love him to pieces, but it's okay to be sad about knowing that you might never have a daughter.  It has nothing to do with how much you love him, just mourning the loss of that mother-daughter relationship that you might not have.
  • I'm having my fourth boy too! That looks like a little man for sure! Congrats!
  • I know how you feel.  I had four sons before I had my baby girl.  For #6, I was hoping for a sister for my daughter, but it's another boy.  I know you'll love him to pieces, but it's okay to be sad about knowing that you might never have a daughter.  It has nothing to do with how much you love him, just mourning the loss of that mother-daughter relationship that you might not have.
      Tyi was gonna tie my tubes now im gonna try again in a few years.
  • Looks like a boy. They told me girl at 16weeks with dd and they were right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 5 boys and are hoping #6 is a girl because this is def our last!!!!  We have  the a/s Nov 4th so we will see.  If I had to guess though I would say we are in for another boy.....but boys are great too, but I'm with you, I would like to experience having a daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"