September 2013 Moms
Options

Baby is having a rough day.

Not sure if it was too much stress yesterday with her baptism and being passed around a lot or just a bad day. But Kyndall refuses to be put down. She's been nursing a ton today, almost every hour. I've been able to set her down long enough to pee a few times, and make the older two lunch, but otherwise, after 2-3 minutest she's screaming her head off...

Haven't been baby wearing yet, my boobs hurt and it's still pretty warm here, but if this keeps up, I will have to sling her!! All I've been able to do all day is sit on the couch and cuddle her (which I love, but it's not practical with 2 other LOs)

Anyone else in this boat?!
January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Baby is having a rough day.

• Options
    I was definitely in your boat the other day, I think its because my LO had a bit of a stuffy nose so she was one cranky little girl! But I'm dealing with a baby that is pretty much glued to me, she only likes to be held by me, and all the time! She's not sleeping great either so I'm exhausted :( I'm lucky to get 5 minutes to run to the bathroom and back to pick her up.

Definitely looking into baby wearing as well.. Might help, if she likes it. She doesn't seem to like her swing, or her bouncy chair or anything other then my arms for that matter.
  • Options
    DS has been the same way for the past two days. Just praying it will pass soon...I haven't been able to nap much and its definitely starting to catch up with me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has been the same since she took her morning nap today. I pulled out my Beco carrier, and she's been asleep for an hour in it. Before that, she wouldn't stop nursing and crying if I put her down to just go pee. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    My LO had a moment today. DH left just to run to the store and she immediately cried. She didn't want to be in her swing, napper, bouncer nothing. Just my arms and I had to be walking around. I even tried putting her in the stroller and walking around the block, made it 5 houses down. Baby just wanted to be held. It kind of made me happy though. My baby needed me, just me.

The growth spurt was Friday and Saturday, every two hours on the dot! This girl has a watch I swear!
  • Options
    Me too :( guess I should take out the moby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I am in the same boat. My son is gassy which is making him very cranky. He can't stand to be put down lately and has barely slept today. On top of that we found out today that he is both tongue and lip tied which is why we are having issues latching and why I am in tears when he latches. I am at my whits end and my husband just doesn't understand why.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Same here. It was a bad idea but I took him to disneyland with family. Today, he has nursed non-stop and I think it was because disneyland was too much for him. Plus, he is super gassy in general. I noticed that when his stomach hurts he wants to nurse so we have been breast feeding pretty regularly since his gas became bad at about week 2. He will be 4 weeks on Thursday and the gas is still going strong and causing sleep problems for him at night. From everything I have read, this will all pass once his little system matures a little further.

It is SUPER hot here too but when it is really bad, I crank up the AC and wear him around the house. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"