Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR GTKY- What are your favorite things about DH/SO?

hupp0013hupp0013 member
edited September 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I was thinking about this today. 

Some things I love about DH are: 

How great he is with DD. He is seriously amazing with her. 
How supportive he is. 
His smile. 

These things are at the top of my list of my favorite things about him. 
 What are some things you love about your DH?

Edited for spacing
Married 5/21/2011
DD 1 10/2012
CP 9/2013
DD 2 6/2014
CP 3/2016        
 BFP 12/8/2016        
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NTTGPR GTKY- What are your favorite things about DH/SO?

• My DH is super sweet and romantic, great with kids, and so positive and easy going. I always say he is my Zen, because I'm so prone to anxiety :-)

- Married October 27, 2007 - TTC since June 2013 -
  • Loading the player...
  • He puts up with my crazy personality/weirdness. He will do just about anything to make me happy. And he is adorable with our animals. Seeing how he treats our dog shows me he's going to be an awesome dad one day.
  • I love his awesome sense of humor.  I love that he understands my obsessions with certain TARDIS related TV shows.  I love how when I go into crazy/crier mode, he can always calm me down.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC since 7/12.. CP 2/13
    BFP!!! 11/23/13  Due 8/6/14 Team Girl!
    Zoe Lane born 8/2/14

• So many things.  I'm not sure how I got so lucky.  He's a hard worker who always strives to do his best, whether it's his job or being a good husband.  I know he'll do everything he can to be the best dad possible.  He has no problem expressing love and affection and it is so easy to talk to him about anything, whether serious or funny in nature. He has a positive attitude toward life and can always figure out a way to make something good happen, even when a normal person would just give up.  He goes out of his way to do nice gestures for me and offers to help me with things all the time.  I really respect, love and admire him for all he does!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • He loves me as is all my strengths and all my weaknesses. 
    He is a great Father.
    He does the stupidest stuff to make me laugh. 
    He is spontaneous and I am a planner. 
    He always has my back and supports me.
    He encourages me to be frivolous every mow and again and to let loose. 

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• EmeJayEmeJay member
    edited September 2013
    He hasn't realised yet just how too good for me he is.

He's funny, caring, generous and hard-working.

He's always there for his friends and puts his family first.

He always tell me how beautiful I am even when I'm a mess.

He just makes me feel safe and like everything will always be okay.

He's my best friend, even if that sounds cornyyy.
  • I love his rationality. I recommend marrying Scientists. He keeps me grounded when I am feeling off. He's very helpful, he's always trying to find ways to help. He also puts up with my crazy family and deserves sainthood just for that.
    This works until we're having an argument and DH tells me "I'm not being rational."  Hello? It's a fight, of course I'm not.

I do love how smart he is, how he takes care of me and our son, his smile, and he's got a great ass :)
  • Definitely his integrity and how affectionate he is. He's also a very snappy dresser.
  • I love how supportive he is of friends and family.  Anytime someone is going through a rough patch he is always the first to step up.

I also love how he is always the first one to step up and resolve an argument....which is good because I am so darn stubborn.  If he didn't do it, we'd argue forever!
    BFP #1 - January 2010...m/c at 12 weeks 
    BFP #2 - December 2011, little lady #1 born August 2012
    BFP #3 - August 2013....m/c at 5 weeks 
    BFP #4 - October 2013....little lady #2 born June 2014

• My DH is the kindest, most soft hearted, patient man I've ever met. And he genuinely loves me - flaws (upon flaws) and all.

He's going to be an amazing father someday and I really want to be able to give that to him <3

• -His sense of humor. He always makes me laugh.
    -He is always quick to notice new clothes or hair and tell me I'm pretty (very nice when you have such low self esteem)
    -He's very loyal to his friends and family.
    -He's very Type B while I'm VERY Type A. It's good to have him there to ground me in my crazy, perfectionist moments (although his type B personality drives me nuts at times lol)
    -He really doesn't have much experience with kids but he really tries to connect with our friends' kids. You can tell he feels awkward but he tries and it's sweet.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• When it comes to big important life stuff, we are always on the same page. We want the same things.

But when it comes to day to day things, I am the planner and he is the guy cracking jokes. Guess I'm saying we are opposites when we need to be.

He always brings me things. I don't know why he doesn't say "no", but I love this about him :)
    He so wicked smart. For the rest of our lives, I will always be laughing at jokes a split second after him.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• He is funny. He likes to learn with me (like something in a TV show will make us curious, so we'll spend the next 15 minutes reading the corresponding Wikipedia page.) He is sweet and thoughtful, and always leaves me notes. He shares household responsibilities without being asked. He always asks if I need anything before he leaves the room. He kisses me goodbye or good night. He fights fair and admits when he's wrong. He takes care of our family. He always tells me I'm beautiful, even if I'm wearing dirty yoga pants. ;-)
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• He is the spontaneity to balance my over planning. He is able to make me laugh even when I want to punch him in the throat. He is my best friend.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• He is patient with me and lets me get my crazy out when I need to. He is silly with me and knows how to make me laugh when I feel like kicking him in the teeth. He is such a good dog dad :)

photo: YOU CAN&#8217;T SIT WITH US!

• I love how grounded he is. He definitely changes my mind on subjects, but isn't rigid and is willing to change his mind as well. He loves me in a unique way that is different from everyone else I have known. We grew up together (started dating at 12) and he knows me in a way that no other person has. I Love the way he make voices for animals and babies, and how nurturing he is by nature. He takes care of me when I need it, and forces me onto my own feet when its called for. I love the way he wakes me up every morning with "i love you" and how special the words Wife, Husband, and Lover are for him. 
  • I love how much my dh takes care of me. With no complaint. He does 90% of the cooking, cleaning, errand running, etc because I work crazy hours. I also love how goofy he is. He makes me smile every day. I can't wait to see him with our kids. He loves to make funny faces with babies when we are out in public and points out how cute they are. I love it...it makes me want to jump his bones and take him right then and there!!!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • WolFoxWolFox member
    edited October 2013
    He is soooooooo smart. I mean, he's bloody brilliant. I've always been one to ask a million questions about random fucking things and he always knows something about ANYTHING I ask about. If he doesn't, he becomes just as curious and looks it up. 
    He's sweet and attentive and snuggly and knows how to deal with me. 
    He is endlessly supportive. 
    He is a perfect combination of responsible/serious and childlike silliness and playfulness. 
    We help each other grow... he knows just how to talk to me when I'm irritated without making it worse. He loves me so completely it still takes my breath away sometimes. 

Oh, and +1 on the cute butt and the kisses on my sleeping forehead before he leaves every morning. 

EDIT: He also likes to clean and do dishes, which is good because I don't. He helps us not live in a pigsty. I don't conform to traditional gender norms and neither does he and it's a wonderful balance anyway. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"