April 2014 Moms
Options

Dear other pregnant chick at work...

I'm sorry, but when I'm at work I really don't have time to sit and gab about your fetus. Yes, I may be a little annoyed that you are due in February and my angel was due in January, but that's not the main issue. We do NOT have a magical bond just because we are both growing humans. I do not care for your opinions on matters I did not ask you about. Yes, I am happy for you, but for the love, leave me alone!!!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."

Re: Dear other pregnant chick at work...

• Options
    There are three pregnant girls at my work! THREE!!!
  • Options
    I love writing letter to people and objects. Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aviola329 said:

It's in the water at my work. 95% female in my office it was bound to happen. They tend to come in 3s....last go round was 6! I haven't heard of anyone else yet but there's bound to be a couple more announcing sooner or later....I haven't officially announced to anyone besides management so we'll see as I get farther along if others pop up.

It's 100% female staff at my work. Preschool not strip club ;) and there are three others besides me. It's SOOO moody at work right now!
  • Options
    I have 2 pregnant with twins due November and January and they are always trying to give advice and insert opinions when they feel like the subject mater expert. In my mid I'm strangling them
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    It's in the water at my work. 95% female in my office it was bound to happen. They tend to come in 3s....last go round was 6! I haven't heard of anyone else yet but there's bound to be a couple more announcing sooner or later....I haven't officially announced to anyone besides management so we'll see as I get farther along if others pop up.
    It's 100% female staff at my work. Preschool not strip club ;) and there are three others besides me. It's SOOO moody at work right now!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yikes, I am glad I don't work with you! Lol.

Maybe she is just trying to create small talk?
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Yeah.... But she doesn't work into department. She's hourly and she comes to my office during breaks almost daily. I'm salary and I don't take breaks lol. It's a busy time of year (ok- it's ALWAYS busy here) and the time of day she comes in is when I'm really hitting my stride. Plus, it's DAILY. Maybe I'm just moody, but it just drives me a little nutso...

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
  • Options

OMG!  I'm Administration at a preschool, and I'm ready to kill my staff.  Why are girls so bitchy..(even non pregnant ones??)  If one more person comes up to me and tattles like the 3 year olds in my school.. I'm going to put them in "time to think" until they can get along.  Damn they piss me off.  They can't act like adults at all!  Plus 1 girl is pregnant and one is TTC and it drives me nuts that they think we have some secret club and can sit around a gab about our babies....go do your damn job!  AUGHHHH   Please tell me it's like this at your school too..I'm about to lose my mind!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

aviola329 said:

OMG!  I'm Administration at a preschool, and I'm ready to kill my staff.  Why are girls so bitchy..(even non pregnant ones??)  If one more person comes up to me and tattles like the 3 year olds in my school.. I'm going to put them in "time to think" until they can get along.  Damn they piss me off.  They can't act like adults at all!  Plus 1 girl is pregnant and one is TTC and it drives me nuts that they think we have some secret club and can sit around a gab about our babies....go do your damn job!  AUGHHHH   Please tell me it's like this at your school too..I'm about to lose my mind!

Yes, it is! The tattling AMAZES me! Our director is the worst offender there and not a voice of reason, so it perpetuates the drama. I think we need less women all together. Some male buffers would be nice!

• Options
    Serenla said:

aviola329 said:

I can't see your picture!!!
  • Options
    I work in child care too... ;)
    This chick works in the preschool, I am a program director for the school age department

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • Options
    pineconey said:

I work in child care too... ;)
    This chick works in the preschool, I am a program director for the school age department

What?! Why aren't you guys besties now that's you're both pregnant?? ;)
  • Options
    No! Let's try a different one...

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Options
    I work with a girl due in December. I woulda have been due in January before my loss earlier this summer. Now I'm 12 weeks and still haven't announced to work. She's been using her preg as an excuse to be lazier than normal. So I pick up even more of her slack than usual. We r nurses and she's never been the one to be a go getter and take initiative at work. I am waitin to announce but some days I want to tell her to get up off her butt and work. That I'm pregnant to and I've actually been working harder bc of her. Ughhhhhhhh. Hopefully my boss will switch shifts. No one wants to work with her bc she's lazy. Rant over.
  • Options
    Serenla said:

Serenla said:

aviola329 said:

No! Let's try a different one...

Oh yeah! Perfect!!

• Options
    @serenla I was expecting a stripper GIF, but cat fight definitely sums it up! It's always something.
  • Options
    SerenlaSerenla member
    edited September 2013
    @serenla I was expecting a stripper GIF, but cat fight definitely sums it up! It's always something.
    I can totally deliver a stripper gif if you want...
    Stripper cat drag

Edit, adding gifs.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    Two other women at my work are pregnant too... Unfortunately I'm the most bitchy mainly because I work with a bunch of lazy idiots... Example: I went to put a dog in one of our cages and the door was broken, I look around and see the pieces tucked in a corner shelf, I go around and ask about it and find out that my ENTIRE kennel staff knew it was broken and its been that way since labour day!!!! The most common response, "I didn't know how to fix it". It literally required putting the pieces back together and screwing them on! Today I find out that the hose was leaking and so they decided to just not clean... It needed to be tightened to the water spout, that's it... Gahhh rant over :-(
  • Options
    Serenla said:

I can totally deliver a stripper gif if you want...
    Stripper cat drag

Edit, adding gifs.

That's what I'm talking about!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"