December 2012 Moms
Options

Freaked out...

So I'm by myself at night because dh works nights. Last night dd woke up at 430am freaking out screaming, like she was either scared or hurt. I went into her room and picked her up but she was sobbing, gasping so I took her downstairs to make her a bottle. As I was walking downstairs, I walked past her room our stairs are opened with just a railing on the second floor so u walk past her room and the playroom on the way down. So I walked past her room and heard her closet door close. Now for some reason her closet sticks and u really have to push it hard to close it. I know it was closed, and definitely wouldn't open unless pulled and it makes a certain sound when closing. Definitely freaked me out, when I came back up after making the bottle I went in her room to see if it was open or something fell, but I know it was the closet closing, because of the sound it made. Scary!! I've been having a creepy feeling for the past few nights in the house, weird!! Ghost better not be scaring my baby lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Freaked out...

• Options
    Yikes! DD has a toy at mom's house that goes off when nobody's in the room...we joke it's my Papaw letting us know he's there b/c the one that goes off is the trombone and I used to play trombone...however, we always leave it powered on b/c if that things makes noise when it's turned off, it'll scare the beejeezes out of us all

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    Yikes, that is super creepy.  I'll admit that I have often felt similarly when going into Seb's room when he's screaming in the middle of the night.  I try not to even let my mind go there just in case the 'ghost' wants to show herself or something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate nights like those! DH has duty every other week and I don't sleep as well on those nights. I hope the ghosts stop bothering your baby  ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ugh, I hate those feelings! Its so hard to keep all the lights out when I check on Killian at night. I am super freaked out of the dark in general but after so many of the stories I've heard from family and friends I'm especially freaked about going into his room at night in the dark. My mom is the most down to earth, reasonable, if I can't see it/touch it/etc person I know and she is also a firm believer in spirits which really un-nerves me. I would flip out and make DH & every one else sleep with all the lights on if that happened to me.
    image image image
  • Options
    Milla has been waking up scared the past few nights. She will look at a place on the wall and make her scared noise, point, and say "Whats that?" I'm seriously creeped out.

I'd put a chair in front of her closet and see what happens. Or maybe if you are sure, just ask it to leave your baby alone.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    That would freak me out. We have had a lot of creepy things happen in our house too, that we are attributing to DH's ex wife (SD's mom). Mysterious perfume smells when I'm home alone with the baby, objects that have fallen to the ground from BEHIND other things that stayed where they were, a particular light in the basement only flickering when DH or I walk under it... Yeah. I hate when DH has to go somewhere at night. I didn't believe in ghosts until I moved in here.

I've heard that babies are more "connected" to the spirit world somehow. It used to creep me out so much when DS2 would babble and talk to thin air. There was one spot in the house that he did it often. I haven't noticed it in a while though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have to share a story a friend of ours told me...
     They have two little boys about 3 years apart and when she was pregnant with #2 she kept hearing her older son talking in his room at night or when he would be in there playing by himself. She "caught" him doing it in the living room one day and finally asked him who he was talking to. He looked at the couch next to him and back at her and said "Silly, he's sitting right there!" and pointed to the couch. He told her that an old man would sit his room at night when he was scared and talk to him or play with him like Grandpa did. Both of his grandpas were still alive and no other elderly male relatives had passed away. She tells herself it is her son's guardian angel just keeping an eye on him since they have no idea who the old man could be.

Eeek, just gave myself chills thinking about it.
    image image image
  • Options
    Ok dd is in bed for the night, hopefully nothing creepy goes on tonight. Dh is working tonight too. I was a little creeped out putting her to bed tonight, kept looking at the closet lol. All those stories are freaky :/ tonight instead of thinking about being alone I'm just going to study and do school work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"