September 2013 Moms
Options

Nursing tops

I'm in search of a few good nursing tops. Button down, elastic neck, or anything that makes nursing convenient. Where have you ladies bought your nursing shirts?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursing tops

• Options
    Target had some good choices
  • Options
    I own a whole bunch of nursing tanks from target. Some are left over from DS and I bought more this time. I live in them. Around the house I wear a light robe over them and when I go out I wear a shirt over the nursing tank and lift up the top shirt to breastfeed. Most of mine are the Gilligan and O'Malley brand but they just started carrying a Basics by Bravado one that I like a lot more. It's definitely an undershirt and can't be worn as a tank on it's own but it's really comfy!

Just the other day I ordered a few nursing shirts from Gap but they haven't arrived yet. I wanted some long sleeve options since it's getting cool here. I waited for a sale because they are a little pricey.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not a fan of nursing tanks, and the nurisng styles are not my faves either. I like the perfect tank from jjill. It fits nicely and has a stretch to it. It looks nice alone or under most anything. I usually get one of every color and I wear the heck out of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought three nursing tank tops from target (they are actually for bedtime, I wear them during the day!) and I bought 4 blouses from motherhood maternity. I'm so glad I bought them, they are amazing. I was stubborn and didn't think I would need them but sure enough, 4 days postportum, I was out shopping...ahh!
    Lilypie - (wpJS)

Kelsey Johnston's photo.  image  image 
    Lilypie - (6yLP)

• Options
    My favorite thing right now are the Glamourmom tanks (the full bust tanks seem more supportive).  I wear them with cardigans from Francesca's and the boyfriend cardi from the Loft.  I even dressed it up this weekend by wearing one under a blazer.  It's really easy to nurse in public this way!
    DS1 June 12, 2009
    DS2 May 19, 2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been wearing my maternity tank tops because they are really stretchy. They make nursing easy. Also, they fit over my not quite back to normal body.
    fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
  • Options
    I wear a spaghetti strap over my nursing bra (got the camis at Costco) and then a regular shirt over the top. Then, I can pull up the regular shirt, pull down the spaghetti strap, unclip my bra and feed her without my belly hanging out.

• Options
    I have a few nursing tanks from Target and I plan on getting some cardigans to throw over them and wear to work.  I haven't nursed in public yet and I am dreading it.  Right now I pretty much just take my top off to nurse if I am wearing a non-nursing top with one of my nursing bras. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    @lauriemel I nursed in public for the first time today. I had a nursing cover so it wasn't so bad. It felt like it took forever to get LO situated because I was being extra cautious not to let everything hang out. You can do it!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"