April 2013 Moms
Options

S/O Mommy and Me Monday

In the spirit of the mommy and me picture thread: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/mom-pictures-with-kids_b_1926073.html

Such a great reminder to stay in the picture! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/O Mommy and Me Monday

• Options
    I agree, it's so important to make sure you are in the photos once in a while too. I hate how I look in pictures but I have jumped in two photo sessions with my daughter so far.

My mom also hated having her photo taken and sadly, I do not have a single picture of me and her together. There also is not a single photo of her and my dad together. Not one. She would not even take one with me at our wedding. She covered her face with her hand when I tried.

Last Christmas, I drove almost two hours to take photos with my mom and then my dad (they were separated). I made all the arrangements, all they had to do was show up. When I arrived, my mom called me and said she couldn't make it as she had to make stew instead.

But it's ok, at least I have photos with my dad on our last Christmas together, before he passed away. Just thinking of this brings tears to my eyes. :(

Now go take some pictures, people! lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"