Pregnant after a Loss

~*Monday Food Confessions*~

Don't Deny How Awesome This Is

Whatcha got for me today ladies? Spill it!
**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

Re: ~*Monday Food Confessions*~

• I ate a whole jar of pickles yesterday...then bought another one.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I visited my parents this weekend and saw that my dad had bought this giant jar of olives. I snuck downstairs in the middle of the night and ate half the jar in one sitting. He hasn't realized it yet, or he hasn't said anything...not sure which.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought 3 coffee rolls yesterday (these things are huge). One for breakfast, one for dh and One for today. I ended up eating 2 for breakfast and then I ate the one I bought for dh before he came home. Oops. Right now all I want to do is go back and get more.

TTC since August 2011
    BFP#1 3/16/12 EDD 11/21/12 Delivered 6/1/12 at 15 weeks 2 days
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... Keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." ~ Winnie the Pooh

BFP#2 4/14/13 EDD 12/24/13 Please be our rainbow after the storm!
    Beta#1 @ 15dpo 274, P4 16.9 Beta#2 @ 18dpo 940!! Doubling time of 40 hours!! u/s @ 6w2d showed a beautiful HB of 120! u/s @ 10w1d HB 174!! Grow, LO Grow!! Found out 7/22 we are TEAM BLUE!!
    Zaiden Harper was born 12/22/13 at 1:46 am. 9lbs 8oz and 22in
    ~*~AL Always Welcome~*~
    imageimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• linzeeh80 said:
    I bought 3 coffee rolls yesterday (these things are huge). One for breakfast, one for dh and One for today. I ended up eating 2 for breakfast and then I ate the one I bought for dh before he came home. Oops. Right now all I want to do is go back and get more.
    That sounds delish!
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.

• I've been loving the jalapeno stuffed giant green olives I may or may not have eaten about 6 before every meal Saturday and Sunday.
  • ljbreck said:
    I've been loving the jalapeno stuffed giant green olives I may or may not have eaten about 6 before every meal Saturday and Sunday.
    My husband is obsessed with these also. I could take or leave them. I think he's channeling pregnancy cravings or something.

• Saturday night we celebrated our anniversary (it's actually today) with home made surf and turf dinners! I had a Tbone steak and lobster tail with lots of butter, mashed potatoes, and sautéed onions and mushrooms. DH had a dry aged new york strip bone in, with the rest the same as mine. It was a fantastic foodgasim experience. DD got left over chicken haha! Later on that night I had a dulce de leche cheesecake slice. 

Also I bought a bag of marshmallows that I am supposed to give to DD when she goes on the toilet like a big girl. They are half gone and it's all my fault.

• This is my first food confession, prompted by having gone to Cracker Barrel and eaten so much that I actually made myself sick. I guess I shouldn't go there anymore!!!

• On Saturday night, I ate half of a large Papa Johns pizza. Does that make me a bad person? :-/

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• lolee465lolee465 member
    edited September 2013
    My mom stopped by and dropped off a dozen donut holes and a pumpkin glazed regular size donut for me and dh. I ate it all before he got home from work, and when he asked about the empty bag I said that my mom dropped me off just a pumpkin donut!
    I couldn't believe I ate them all ::shame:: I just snacked on them all day and all of a sudden they were gone!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• ljbreck said:
    I've been loving the jalapeno stuffed giant green olives I may or may not have eaten about 6 before every meal Saturday and Sunday.
    My husband is obsessed with these also. I could take or leave them. I think he's channeling pregnancy cravings or something.
    Not going to lie I really really want a dirty martini, I need that salty, briny, boozy heaven in a glass but that's not going to happen. Those are the olives we use to make them and so I'm trying to make-up for not being able to have one. It's not working but they are delish!
  • lolee465 said:
    My mom stopped by and dropped off a dozen donut holes and a pumpkin glazed regular size donut for me and dh. I ate it all before he got home from work, and when he asked about the empty bag I said that my mom dropped me off just a pumpkin donut! I couldn't believe I ate them all ::shame:: I just snacked on them all day and all of a sudden they were gone!
    Ah that's nothing. My 6 year old niece can put away 10 donut holes in a sitting no problem!

• Last week I ate 2 large bags of chips, Baked Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream, in three days!  They are my favorite!  Hope that didn't contribute to my 3hr GD test.  I'm kinda nervous to hear the results.

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • My husband and I were on the way to a salad place to get dinner, and we drove past a seafood place.  I looked it up on Yelp and saw that they had the best steamed crabs in the area.  I made him turn the car around and we ordered....wait for it....a dozen steamed crabs, a pound of steamed shrimp, hush puppies and french fries.  So guilty...I made a smoothie with spinach for breakfast this morning to "balance it out"...like that works.
    Married 8/4/12
    BFP #1 EDD 12/5/13, MMC
    BFP #2 EDD 4/27/14- Our rainbow arrived 5/1/14!
  • @mtaylor404 I'm so jealous! I'm a Marylander living in the Midwest. I flew in blue crabs for my birthday this year and stashed a few in the freezer. I feel like I'm going to have to break into my freezer stash sooner rather than later now. 
  • I had something good over the weekend, but I can't remember for the life of me.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• I dont really have much today, but I am headed off to once again find ice cream or something sweet...I have NO idea how I will go back to eating normally :(

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• lolee465 said:
    My mom stopped by and dropped off a dozen donut holes and a pumpkin glazed regular size donut for me and dh. I ate it all before he got home from work, and when he asked about the empty bag I said that my mom dropped me off just a pumpkin donut! I couldn't believe I ate them all ::shame:: I just snacked on them all day and all of a sudden they were gone!
    Ah that's nothing. My 6 year old niece can put away 10 donut holes in a sitting no problem!
    Donuts sound soooooo good!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"