Secondary IF

Not sure where I belong..

Hello everyone. My husband (27) and I (29) are currently going through IVF. I have 2 kids from a prior relationship. I had my retrieval done today and currently playing couch potatoe. I wish everyone here lots of baby dust.

Has anyone had spotting after retrieval?

Re: Not sure where I belong..

• I have not gone through IVF - but wanted you to know that you do belong here!

BFP #1 7/31/09 - m/c 8/22/09

BFP #2 4/15/10 - DD born 12/31/10

TTC #2 since July 2012

BFP #3 9/24/12 - m/c 10/15/12

Dx PCOS/LPD 5/2013 - Rx Metformin (1500mg) and GF diet

BFP #4 6/10/13 - CP 6/12/13

8/2013 Rx for low dose Naltrexone

9/2013 DH's SA showed low motility/morph/viability

10/2013 Lap removed multiple areas of scar tissue adhesions and opened blocked tube.

BFP #5 1/24/2014 - EDD 10/3/2014

This could be it! Grow baby!

• Hi there... Sorry you have to be here, but it's nice to be here.  I haven't gone through retrieval yet.  Hopefully all goes well and I will be going through it next week.  
    I wish you lots of luck and keep us posted on your progress.  This is a very supportive place to be.  All the women are wonderful here. 

• Loading the player...
  • No experience in IVF, but just wanted to welcome you! You'll find the woman here are just incredible :) Wishing you lots of luck girly!
  • Welcome. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck with everything!  We'll be starting our 3rd (and final) IUI cycle any day now when AF rears her ugly head, so no experience with IVF.  But welcome!  This board is so supportive.

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Forgot to add the background to that. I had my tube tied after my youngest was born. I have no choice but to do I I appreciate all the welcomes good luck with the IUI roughkat.
  • Anathera said:
    Forgot to add the background to that. I had my tube tied after my youngest was born. I have no choice but to do I I appreciate all the welcomes good luck with the IUI roughkat.
    You might be more comfortable on the Trying To Get Pregnant board. You don't actually have an issue with infertility, you're having IVF because your tubes are tied. I'm sure you'll be pregnant very soon. Good luck with your transfer :) 

Make sure you do an intro over there, there's a ton of really nice ladies over there. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anathera said:
    Forgot to add the background to that. I had my tube tied after my youngest was born. I have no choice but to do I I appreciate all the welcomes good luck with the IUI roughkat.
    You might be more comfortable on the Trying To Get Pregnant board. You don't actually have an issue with infertility, you're having IVF because your tubes are tied. I'm sure you'll be pregnant very soon. Good luck with your transfer :) 

Make sure you do an intro over there, there's a ton of really nice ladies over there. 

This.

BFP #1 7/31/09 - m/c 8/22/09

BFP #2 4/15/10 - DD born 12/31/10

TTC #2 since July 2012

BFP #3 9/24/12 - m/c 10/15/12

Dx PCOS/LPD 5/2013 - Rx Metformin (1500mg) and GF diet

BFP #4 6/10/13 - CP 6/12/13

8/2013 Rx for low dose Naltrexone

9/2013 DH's SA showed low motility/morph/viability

10/2013 Lap removed multiple areas of scar tissue adhesions and opened blocked tube.

BFP #5 1/24/2014 - EDD 10/3/2014

This could be it! Grow baby!

• It's perfectly fine for you to post on the IF board.  However, as a courtesy to those who have not yet been successful at starting their family you should remove mention of prior success and pictures from your siggy.

Trying to conceive by IVF is as stressful for someone who has successfully conceived on their own previously as it is for someone who hasn't.  The only difference is the reason you are here.  
    It's a different emotional ride because being infertile was a choice that you made.  And being unsuccessful at IVF after having prior natural success can lead to great guilt and self blaming.  Not to mention if you are remarried and thought that you would be able to give your new spouse children by reversing or trying IVF.    

Hang in there and good luck with your transfer!
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"