December 2013 Moms

Oh hey there fibroids

Thanks for growing so much over the past seven months that my uterus is nice and tender and every movement hurts.  I really appreciate it! 

Really though, I need some help from the Bump community - Has anyone experienced painful fibroids before?  My doctor recommended that I try a heating pad, Tylenol, and a maternity support belt and see what works for me.  So far the heating pad and Tylenol hasn't done much.  I'm hoping the maternity support belt will work, but if it doesn't, does anyone have any tips or tricks to ease the pain.  My main problem is at night - I can't get comfortable and the pain is so constant that I was unable to sleep at all last night (FYI- there are some strange TV commercials on at 3:00 in the morning)

Also, it would be great if I could walk across the room without having to stop and clutch my stomach.  TIA!!
Dec13 BMB Siggy Challenge for December: "Whatever Dafuck We Want, Part Deux"

Re: Oh hey there fibroids

• Ugh, sorry! I had mine ripped out last year so I don't have that problem but now I'm in c-section land forever so that sucks.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• :(  Thanks anyways!
    Dec13 BMB Siggy Challenge for December: "Whatever Dafuck We Want, Part Deux"

• Loading the player...
  • ugh :( no fun! sorry you're dealing with that!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"