October 2013 Moms

37 weeks and dh is still traveling!

Sp excited this is the last week. Chasing 2 kids is exhausting. I feel bad because I know I have no patience today. Can't wait till his plane lands o Thursday! Then no more traveling until November!

Re: 37 weeks and dh is still traveling!

• Yay! DH was traveling last week (38 weeks), I totally now how you feel.

Was so glad when he took Friday off.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • DH is coming home today, and I'm hoping he won't travel again before LO comes. I don't have any other kids to chase about, I just miss him and worry about going into labor without him here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear you! DH just got home after 2.5 weeks and I am over 38 weeks, chasing a 15 month old. DD is a good kid but she was sick, teething and had a trip to ER during that time.....it was exhausting!
  • I am pregnant with #3 as well, 38 weeks along, and DH is in Puerto Rico on business until next Wednesday! I'm a little nervous but he has a job to do so it is what it is!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My DF is still traveling too! I'm 36 weeks and 3 days. We never really know when or if he has to go. He usually travels 80% of the week. I really home he'll be home for the birth of our little man.
  • hamiltks10hamiltks10 member
    edited September 2013
    My DH does some traveling for work as well. Meh is leaving on Wednesday for a trip to Atlanta and won't be back until Tuesday! I still have almost 4 weeks to go before y sure date, so at think we should be safe. This will be a nice time for me to get some last minute things done around the house that we have been putting off....I always get more of the projects done when he is out of town. : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i told my h his cut off date for traveling would be the same as mine (36 weeks), and he was not allowed to travel in november. he's "mad" at me, cause he's missing out on some travel, but understands why.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"