August 2013 Moms
Options

Nursing during the day

How often does your LO nurse during the day? Mine use to nurse every two hours but now he's pushing 3 to 3.5 at 8 weeks.

Re: Nursing during the day

• Options
    Mine is still at 2 hours.

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    My guy is still every 2 hours. Today I think he'd eat every hour if I could do it. Maybe a growth spurt for him. He is 5 weeks old
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is every 2-3 depending. She takes long naps during the day sometimes that prolong that and when she wakes up she will cluster feed... I'm guessing to make up for the long nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • Options
    1.5-2 hours duribg the day 4+ at night. But he also eats four plus oz in a sitting. Hes two months old
  • Options
    Usually every 2 hours, except during afternoon nap. Then she goes 3 to 4 hours between feeds.

Dd is 2 months.

• Options

Mine is every 2-3 depending. She takes long naps during the day sometimes that prolong that and when she wakes up she will cluster feed... I'm guessing to make up for the long nap.

This exactly.
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options

This exactly.
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    During the day he's going 3-4 hours between. In the evening though it's every 2-3. At night he will sleep for 4-5 hours, nurse and then sleep for an additional 2 - 3.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    Depends on the day. Usually 2-3, but sometimes 1.5
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Usually at least three. I like them to eat 7x a day and sometimes I have to get them to eat every 2 hrs in the evening to get that many in.

They're also 3mo old.

• Options
    2-3 hours at 7.5 weeks
  • Options
    1.5-2 hrs unless she naps past.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
  • Options
    LO turned 9 weeks on Thursday and she eats every two to three hours during the day but today she's been a lazy eater and wanting to eat every 1.5-2 hours.
  • Options
    Since giving us longer night stretches (2 4.5-5.5 hour stretches), she nurses every 2-2.5 hours during the day.  She's 5 weeks.

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    Two hours at the most (while awake). He can go about 4 if he is napping.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    DD typically goes 2.5-3 hours between feedings. Occasionally she'll do 4 if she's napping real good. She gets both breasts at each feeding so I'm sure that helps fill her up to prolong feeding times too.
  • Options
    Mine goes almost exactly 3 hours, and has for quite awhile.
  • Options
    At 1 week we put DS on a schedule of 3 hrs during the day & then 2 hrs in the evening through bedtime. He's 5.5 weeks now & pretty much has same schschedule.
    BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It all depends on her. Usually it's every 2-3 unless she's going through a growth spurt or WW then it's sometimes every 30 mins to an hour but those feedings are usually for comfort.

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• Options
    Every 2 - 3 hours
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Just about every 2 hours. I don't let him go much longer than 3 hours, but that is rare.
  • Options
    Average 2 hours. Sometimes more sometimes less.
    Yep, same here. At night she can go anywhere from 3-5 hours.

• Options
    5 weeks here. He does about 3 hour stretches exactly, during the day and 4-5 at night. Sometimes 1.5-2 hours in the evenings. Usually we feed him right as he wakes up, or if he didn't sleep, probably within 2 hours. (Those are rough)

• Options
    beachymabeachyma member
    edited September 2013
    I guess I am lucky! My guy goes every 4 hours during the day and sometimes 5 at night. He will be 5 weeks on Wed.
  • Options
    The difference, at least in my experience, isn't the spacing out of feedings but the time each feeding takes. My boys will eat every 3-4 hours from now until they are well established on solids, but whereas it may have taken 45 min at 1 month, it'll take 10 min at 4 months.

• Options

Two hours at the most (while awake). He can go about 4 if he is napping.

This is pretty much Dd also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"