June 2013 Moms

Monday B*tchfest

has no one started this? I know we've had our @stephmill26 bitchfest (I'll still punch your aunt in the face if you'd like). But does anyone have anything else??
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Monday B*tchfest

• Loading the player...
  • Whenever I am running late to work, three things always happen 1) my dog suddenly remembers that he has to poop and runs outside when I try to grab him for his insulin shot before I have to rush out(yep, one of my poor dog babies gets thyroid medicine and insulin shots everyday). 2) I don't have enough gas to make it to work and 3) TRAFFIC!.  They all happened this morning.  
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Trying to get an antibiotic into a 3-month old is like trying to put tap shoes on a snake.

CJ was on antibiotics around 7 weeks old. I gave up and put them in his milk.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Little background:  I work in educational technology so it is my job to make sure that teachers have technology that they need.  10 days ago, I had to inform 6 teachers that the technology that they wanted for this week would not be available because the principal allocated it to someone else.  5 of the teachers took the news like professionals and modified their lessons to fit.  One of them, comes down and b*tches me out because he doesn't have his technology.  Dude- I TOLD you and EMAILED you that information 10 days ago!!!  If this was going to be a serious issue, you needed to talk to me 9 days ago!! Not THIS MORNING!!  Then he proceeds to cry to the principal who turns around and basically asks me to move mountains to get this guy tech- Um... guess what, principal, I dont have tech to give this teacher.  Know why? BECAUSE YOU TOOK IT!!!   I hate it when people fail to properly plan and then I have to jump through hoops for them!!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kdc2007  and @willman2585  Ugh  now I want candy.
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • kdc2007 said:
    I hate when people bring candy to work. It just sits there and SCREAMS my name. 

OMG, this is my entire day at work. GGGRRR, stop bringing in candy, you're making the people around you fat! LoL. Notice the people who bring it don't eat it either?

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• And, if you want the paci in your mouth, maybe you don't constantly yank it out.

I know she's a baby and doesn't understand cause and effect yet, but damn.

This! And the reason you keep choking is because you are shoving your fingers down your throat! STAAAHHHPPP

All. Of. This.
  • @Murphie82 your #1 made me LOL and my boss gave me the side-eye

• kdc2007 said:

I love how dh comes home from work early and is napping. I am sleep deprived from being up all night and I can't take a nap bc Ds is awake. I want to throw a pillow at him and wake his butt up!

WAKE HIM UP!

I second this!

• I am so mad at myself. I have yet to get back on my diet and fear I'm just reversing all the progress I made before I got pregnant
  • DS did not sleep through the night last night, when he's been doing it for eight weeks now (I know, I was spoiled). DH slept while DS fussed for the subsequent four hours, and thinks that we both had a nice refreshing nap. Next time I am totally waking him up.

DH got laid off (fortunately, this being Canada and his company being OK, they notified him early in his leave, he gets his almost-full salary plus benefits until July, they're going to coach him for getting another job within the company, he already had some irons in the fire for more suitable jobs, he hated his job and was underemployed anyway, etc.), and is depressed. So he won't help me clean. Meanwhile, this place is getting ever more disgusting, and DH (former boxer, very strong) is "too weak" to hold up DS while he "stands" in his lap (the only thing DS wants to do these days). So I'm tired and unable to clean very much because I have a baby obsessed with "standing" most of the time in my lap (or else crying about it when I put him down and do other stuff), and DH is unencumbered by baby and sitting on the couch gazing bleakly off into space. Or else texting his cohort from his college prep days and chuckling. Actually, now that I'm typing this and DS is off my boob and OMG MAKING TIME FOR MYSELF, DH is heating up lunch and making salad with the air of a martyr.

The weather is hot and humid and yucky. F**k global warming.
  • What not to bitch about?

Morning sickness is back in full force, like 100 times worse than with Gabriel.

DH is being a wimp and wanting me to handle all of his problems but I'm sorry I need to conserve my energy to puke in dignity and care for my overly patient son.

I can't find my phone and it's dead.

My cats are being stupid again.

The formula can is across the room and I really don't want to get up to get it.

/proceeds to be lazy and complain because I just want to sleep

• And @willman2585 my kid constantly gags his self with his fingers! So annoying I wish be would learn.
  • Also my boss likes to insert food in his mouth, then talk. No no no sir. You should say your piece, then go eat elsewhere. With your mouth closed and not talking. Because GEH! Gross!

Andplusalso please stop adjusting yourself when talking to me. I have milk filled boobs that are not always comfy, but I keep my adjusting/pumping out of sight k,thanks.

imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • JIMINY CHRISTMAS...my co-worker is on the phone in the cube cluster over and is SCREAMING instructions on how to get to a folder on the shared drive "double click on the folder and you will see all these icons" I don't know who is dumber, my co-worker or the person who doesn't know how to double click?!

• O! And the bug guys came on Friday because I have had to kill a roach before bed almost every night for the past week and he found that our master bath has a huge crack in the wall all the way to the outside and the window sill (that is apparently styrofoam) is rotted as well. I'm jazzed to potentially re-do our bathroom, but hubs is acting like this is a DIY project (he is not "handy").

• DH also just called me asking if he needed me home and I was like, "nope, you're staying at work. I need space."

As much as I'd love help so I can serenade the porcelain queen without Gabriel screaming, dealing with LO > dealing with DH right now.

• kdc2007 SOMEONE JUST PUT 2 BOXES OF KRISPY KREME'S IN THE BREAKROOM!! help me...

• majwv8 said:
    And, if you want the paci in your mouth, maybe you don't constantly yank it out. I know she's a baby and doesn't understand cause and effect yet, but damn.
    This. And if you don't want to be on your stomach, stop rolling over or learn how to go back the other way.

I have the opposite problem, she naps on her tummy but now inisists on rolloing over and screaming because she is tired but isn't on her tummy os she can't fall asleep.  Argh
  • costa2011 said:

kdc2007 said:

I hate when people bring candy to work. It just sits there and SCREAMS my name. 

OMG, this is my entire day at work. GGGRRR, stop bringing in candy, you're making the people around you fat! LoL. Notice the people who bring it don't eat it either?

Right?! They are candy pushers and get some sort of joy out of making other people cave.

img_1297_lighter 
  • I feel like I have to much to b*tch about today so I'll leave it at FU Monday. Off to pour myself a big glass of wine, It's 5 o'clock somewhere right!?

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Am I the only one who has a LO who has NEVER slept through the night?!? He goes 4 hours if I'm lucky then every 2 hours all night long. I think there was 3 days where he only woke up twice. He is healthy and thriving, just doesn't sleep very long.

DH just doesn't get it. He stays up playing games with his friends and then complains about being tired all day long. This morning when he woke up I was stuck nursing and he made himself breakfast and a cup of coffee and sat in front of me eating it. I wanted to throw everything in sight at him but instead I just sat and simmered until he left for work. We will be talking about it tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Crispy Creme increases your supply I'm going to buy a box!
    If I could love this a hundred more times I would
  • We're weaning LO from the swaddle because he's learned to roll, I can not explain how many times he startled himself awake last night. I'm going to have to remove all swaddle-able things from the apartment to stop myself from giving in if he doesn't get the hang of this soon. Mama can function on a little sleep but not 15 minutes.
  • edited September 2013
    I just wrote a huge paragraph and accidentally clicked the advertisement below "post reply"......

Eta: I lost the paragraph. It got eated by the interwebs.

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"