Pregnant after a Loss
Options

STM's: how much sooner did everything happen the second time?

I know you generally start showing earlier after you've had one full-term pregnancy.  And generally that you start feeling movements earlier as well (because you know what they feel like this time around).  What I'm curious about is...how much earlier?  I guess it's just the anxiety and I feel like if I popped earlier, it would make me feel like the baby is growing in there...and if I could feel movement earlier, I'd have that reassurance to know baby is OK.

With DS I popped shortly after 12 weeks (I'm 4'11") and I felt movement right around 17 weeks.  Curious what I can expect this time around.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
 BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

Re: STM's: how much sooner did everything happen the second time?

• Options
    I was showing much earlier. Don't recall the week. I felt this baby around week 15.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first pregnancy I only made it to 18 weeks, but I was barely showing by then. This time around, at 11 weeks I popped and was already in maternity pants! It was crazy. I didn't feel movement this time until week 21 though (first time, week 16) but that could have to do with having a partially anterior placenta also.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I showed early with my loss [he was my second pregnancy], and I did start to show around 10-11 weeks this time...which isn't as early as my last. But my belly popped quicker with this pregnancy than my previous two, for sure. I started feeling movement around 14-15 weeks, which was about the same timeline as my loss.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ksulliksulli member
    edited September 2013
    I moved to maternity pants with DD around 16/17w, I'm in them now wih this one (13w). I felt her move around the same time, and I have *maybe* felt this one in the last few days, but it's an anterior placenta this time, soooo that was probably gas.

edit to add: I guess your height prompted the 'peanut' screenname?
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    @ksulli, you are correct :) 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

• Options
    I don't remember how far I was when I showed with my first 2, but I know I was showing a few weeks sooner with the second.  This time, I totally have a belly but I'm only 11 weeks so it's just from all the muscle tone not being the same and everything getting pushed up.  But I'll take it.  I'm still in maternity pants.  =)  I felt both my boys around 14/15 weeks.  Curious to see what  happens this time!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"