April 2014 Moms
Options

Horrible Headache!

Ugh! I Can't shake it...and I've drank enough water to drown the baby in. LOL
I had awful headaches with my son too including my first bout with migraines. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Anyone have headache remedies?

Re: Horrible Headache!

• Options
    I had horrible migraine-like headaches too. Luckily they only seemed to last for about a week (though that was a BAD week). When I mentioned it to my doctor she said that if I had stopped drinking coffee (I had) to have a cup in the morning that it would be fine, and if that didn't help to take a tylenol.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a huge tension headache on Saturday.  Woke up with it and went to bed with it.  I just drank tons of water and tried my best to stay busy enough to ignore it.  No fun.
    image    image    image    image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Coffee just got rid of mine and gave me the energy to not have to sleep through DS' nap time. I really need to clean my house some.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had to sleep through all mine this weekend.

Tylenol is safe to take. I would have loved to take some but I'm allergic to it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use an ice pack when I get a headache. I put it on the back of my neck and that seems to help. (I do have one of those old fashioned ones where you fill with ice and water. I think those get colder than the gel ones).
  • Options
    The past few days have been horrible because of this. It is a constant headache that i can't shake. I think it might have something to do with the Zofran i am taking. I cannot decide which is worse: headache or nausea. Sometimes the headache will make me sick anyway. Ugh. I think i will try the ice pack beause i heard from a few people that it works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"