TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

@redtwizzlers

I got your card today and opened it as I was walking from the mailbox to the house. A couple of my chickens caught a glimpse of the card and were infatuated! They were so enthralled I had to stop and show it to them so they would leave me alone. It was the strangest thing. I took a pic so I have proof, lol. The card is beautiful, BTW!
TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: @redtwizzlers

• Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! Also, how did I not know you had chickens? This cracked me up! Glad you and the chickens liked it.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
    Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
    BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
    BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! Also, how did I not know you had chickens? This cracked me up! Glad you and the chickens liked it.

We have around 40 chickens, 6 guineas, 3 turkeys, 6 ducks, and 4 pygmy goats with one or two more on the way. ~:>
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"