1st Trimester

Stretch mark lotion

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post a recommendation on some stretch mark lotion. I just had DS this month and used Wyatt earth organics body lotion throughout my whole pregnancy and never got any stretch marks. Worked great and it's all natural. They have baby products too and those too are awesome. You can buy online...just google Wyatt earth organics. Hope everyone enjoys!!

Re: Stretch mark lotion

• I used equate and suave with DD and didn't have any either.
  • I didn't use any stretch mark lotion and didn't get any either.  Stretch marks are mostly genetic.
    Totally this...and I think must have a lot to do with hormones and age too. i didn't get any with my first child, only a few with my second, and now I'm already getting a few with my third. I guess it doesn't help that I'm being stretched out for the 3rd time. LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • The lotion did not keep you from having stretch marks.
  • Thank your genes. Lotions and creams don't keep you from having stretch marks. I used a couple of different types and got a ton of stretch marks.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• hupp0013 said:

Thank your genes. Lotions and creams don't keep you from having stretch marks. I used a couple of different types and got a ton of stretch marks.

Yep. The lotion probably just took your money and your genetics are what saved you.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• In fact hydrating your skin is very important in keeping it elastic, I use L'Occitane Pure Shea Butter and it was heavily recommended for pregnancy stretch marks
  • i used everything in the book, gained 25 lbs only, worked out the whole time and drank the pacific ocean equivalent in wayter, and still got creeper giant claw mark stretchers. 

it's genetic & no lotion for anything less that a million dollars will just stop then from happening to those who it's inevitable for but LUCKY YOU LADIES WHO DIDNT GET THEM!!!!!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I used nothing and got none.  I was totally shocked because when I was a teenager I got them all over my hips and breasts. No creams or lotions can help, but if they smell good and make you feel good then go for it.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Good to know because my husband and I were gonna buy another bottle! I've had stretch marks on my thighs from growing earlier on so I figured I would get them again. Kinda nice to know this because I'm not a huge fan of lotion on my body, just my hands!
  • Stretch marks are genetic.  $50,000 an ounce diamond stretch mark cream can't undo genetics.   

• MJC1116MJC1116 member
    edited October 2013
    I used bio oil all over and thought I was smooth sailing when I didn't get any stretch marks on my stomach. Then I turned around and saw they were all over my ass. So much for using lotions/creams/oils. (And thanks Mom! :P )
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• I will be using anti stretch cream :) even if it does not help the stretch marks my skin wont feel as dry when my stomach stretches.

That One Gal From Alaska :)

• hupp0013 said:

Thank your genes. Lotions and creams don't keep you from having stretch marks. I used a couple of different types and got a ton of stretch marks.

Yep. The lotion probably just took your money and your genetics are what saved you.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"