June 2013 Moms

My memory sucks

Well, not so much my memory but my ability to recall words.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I don't remember it with my first but a friend swears it happened after she had her baby.  DH is always side eyeing me.  This morning I said "OMG there's such a huge cobweb on that bush that I thought you had already started putting out Christmas decorations!"  CHRISTMAS?  Try Halloween, dumbass.
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: My memory sucks

• HAHA yes!! I will be in a meeting or talking to a coworker and sound like a toddler...I'm glad I communicate mostly through e-mail so I can type and then check it and then re-check it. I'm glad we don't have to take the SATs as adults because I have completely lost my vocabulary...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Me too! It's like I know how I want to describe something, but I can't think of the words to use. So frustrating. And weird.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Loading the player...
  • Yup- this is happening to me too.  And when I am typing, I find myself typing the wrong homophone- like two instead of to.  Or sometimes the wrong word all together and then they are too wrong for spell check to even know what I am talking about.  
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • It sucks!! I went on an interview a month ago and I obviously didn't get it because I was so lost with my words. Haha Glad I didn't get it because I like this job I have now.
    BFP #1 10/5/12 at 14 DPO | EDD 6/15/13 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"