3rd Trimester
Options

back pain

Im 36 weeks and 3 days fingertip dialated and 50% effaced having really bad back pain since yesterday what does this mean

Re: back pain

• Options
    azmama20azmama20 member
    edited September 2013
    Possibly labor pains ... Have you called your doctor? Have you been having contractions/cramps at all?

ETA: wording
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Could be baby's position or the fact your 36 weeks and carrying alot more weight causing lower back pain. All which are normal. Unless your getting timeable wave like pains associated with back labor I wouldn't worry. Put some icy hot or a heat pack on it and lie down. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had some cramping to but nothing consistant just really bad back pain. I never expereinced this with my first
  • Options
    If it's not consistent or timetable I wouldn't worry too much then. If it were I would definitely put a call in to your doc. If you're still worried, it also can't hurt to call. It's their job to answer your questions, you know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ive had cramping for a few days but nothing consistant and ive been feeling really sick to my stomach
  • Options
    Your whole lumbar shifts to accommodate the weight in the front, i've had it consistently throughout the pregnancy. Heating pad, and a pillow on my lumbar to support my back make me comfortable, but really... it's just part of the party. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"