Working Moms
Options

Monday Morning Vents

Anyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Morning Vents

• Options
    We had a super busy weekend and I barely got any housework done because of it.  As a result, I'm wearing maternity pants because I had no clean dress pants.  I'm also irritated that I'm so behind on laundry that one busy weekend meant I have nothing to wear.

I stopped to get gas this morning and realized one of my tires was low, so I had to put air in it at the gas station.

I forgot my makeup at home, so I'm going au natural.

The baby slept like crap and I am exhausted.
  • Options
    BIL stays with us to visit our niece that's in college here. He's a cynical person...and I'm a pretty optimistic person. Well this weekend was parents weekend at the university so he came up...and we hosted them. I get all these eye rolls from him the whole weekend and dirty looks or snide comments. I'm thinking if you don't like me you can always pay for a hotel and your own food.

I think I pretty much make his whole family uncomfortable but His brother is the most obvious.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS1, who is seriously the best-behaved 5 year old I know, did several inappropriate things in school over the past couple of weeks (just started K). So I'm afraid we're now known as "that family."

DS2 whines. All. the. time. About everything. Did I mention. All. the. time.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs @privacywanted

DS2 had a low grade fever all day yesterday. Nothing this morning. I am 99% sure it's his teeth. I sent him in to DC today. :( I am swamped at work and have a semi- huge deadline today and I have to get stuff done and out today. DH just started a new job and can't take off. I have no support system at all anyway.

I am just trying to get everything done as fast as I can this morning, hoping if the daycare calls, I will at least be done with what I need done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am an idiot and for some reason am having some type of contest with myself to see how long I can last before I start wearing my maternity pants. Its not like I dont have any - or know how much more comfortable I will be. I think its really because I am too lazy to wash everything that has been in a bin under our bed for almost 2 years.

So instead I made my normal skirt a high waisted one so I could zipper it. Thank goodness it is a longer one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"