1st Trimester

Lots of issues and I need help

• I am 10 Weeks and 6 days pregnant.
  • I've been having occasional spotting, I was placed in Progesterone suppository.
  • My stomach was bigger at 8 weeks than it is now.  I haven't gained any weights.
  • At 8 weeks I was told that I am doing fine and the baby is fine.
  • I am some morning sickness (feeling nauseous all the time), constipation, and gas.
  • I have terrible headaches, and feel beat-up after work
Does anyone feel like this? My next appointment is not until the end of this week.

Re: Lots of issues and I need help

• That all sounds pretty normal to me. At 8 weeks, your stomach was probably just bloated. You wouldn't really be showing at this point. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • seems like a completely normal pregnancy to me.

Not sure what the "issues" are?

Happme said:
    • I am 10 Weeks and 6 days pregnant. -OKAY
    • I've been having occasional spotting, I was placed in Progesterone suppository. - Progesterone appears to be working as expected. Spotting is common.
    • My stomach was bigger at 8 weeks than it is now.  I haven't gained any weights. At 10 weeks, it's normal to not gain weight. Your 8 weeks stomach was bloat, not baby. Again, typical
    • At 8 weeks I was told that I am doing fine and the baby is fine -and you don't believe that now, why?
    • I am some morning sickness (feeling nauseous all the time), constipation, and gas. Normal.
    • I have terrible headaches, and feel beat-up after work Normal.
    Does anyone feel like this? My next appointment is not until the end of this week.

Catherine
    Wife, Mother of 4, and expecting again at 39!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • This was most of my first trimester! Don't worry, sounds normal to me. Your stomach was bigger at 8 weeks because of bloating, around now is generally when the bloat starts to go away. It's not at all unusual to not actually get a bump until much later. My last appointment at 16 weeks, I was still the same weight as my pre pregnancy weight and i know that happens a lot. The headaches were mostly the end of the first/beginning of second trimester problem but they got pretty bad so my doctor let me take ibuprofen (which i didnt take more than once, and only 200 mg) I know Tylenol is perfectly acceptable during pregnancy, if you're not ok with taking things like that then try to increase water intake and relax! All your symptoms sound pretty standard, and you're getting close to the end of the first trimester so you should start feeling better soon. Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for the inputs! Maybe I am just worrying too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"