April 2013 Moms
Options

Outside temp ?

What outside temp outside do you consider to cool for LO? Now that Fall is here and the cooler temps are approaching I was just curious. This morning DS were going to go for our usual morning walk but it's 55 and breezy. Just wasn't sure if it would be to cool for him.
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Outside temp ?

• Options
    Long sleeves and a blanket your good. Add a hat when it gets cooler
  • Options
    I would just make sure I dress him in long sleeves and put a hat and blanket on him and go.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely wouldn't worry about 55. Appropriate layers and a blanket and you should be fine. I live in Wisconsin and as long as it's above freezing, we'll go out using blankets, coats, mittens, hats, etc. as needed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I read somewhere once that people in Siberia take their kids out in the cold and it helps them sleep better. Lol. As long as its above freezing and they are bundled appropriately, you should be fine. I go with the rule, if you are comfortable, baby is comfortable. When you can't stand to be outside for more than a few minutes, neither will baby. But a brisk fall walk is wonderful! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    I live in Sask., Canada and we go for walks year round. It gets well below freezing here and we just bundle appropriately. Right now it's about 41 in the mornings and 65 in the afternoons, but she already has her snowsuit for walks when its -20 ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"