December 2013 Moms

Big News :) XPed

I was going to share this with you ladies yesterday but then I saw @KelseyKetchum 's thread and didn't want to steal anyones thunder so I thought I'd wait a day :) (congrats again Kelsey!) My apologies to the PgAL ladies who have already seen my AWing once, but I have friends on here that don't use the PgAL board so I felt weird not sharing it on both. So here it is XPed from my PgAL post yesterday:

So many of you who know me from our time on TTCAL know that I've been patiently (or maybe not so patiently some days hehe) waiting for Mr.MM to pop the question. We had been talking about marriage and children for a long time when we had been surprised by our first BFP last year (exactly one year ago yesterday in fact), and when we went through our loss were devastated and decided we would multitask starting our family and getting married. So this news comes as no big surprise buuuuttt......

We're finally engaged! Mr.MM popped the question late last night  for my fellow nerds you'll appreciate that he worked his proposal into the story line of our D&D game he was DMing for us and some of our closest friends. YAY!!!! hehe. He designed the ring and had it made special  I love it.

As sad as I am for our loss, our angel baby is a big part of the reason we're at this point today, so I'm glad to add this memory to the date we also got our BFP (was not planned on Mr.MM's part but neat timing). Amazing what can happen in a year. 
BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~

Re: Big News :) XPed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"