Parenting

Snap me out of it

I'm feeling down.

I shouldn't be. Dh and I have good jobs and are renting a good home. DS is healthy and awesome and we're expecting a second. We've got the world's best dog. We just went on vacation, and didn't pay, since it was a grad gift to dh from my MIL.

But I've got to call in to my midwife tomorrow because yet again it's been twenty four hours since I kept anything down. I'm so sick of the calls and urgent appointments and tests and needle sticks.

I'm just really tired of being nauseous and so, so tired of throwing up, and so tired of the daily battle to eat and drink. I love food and right now I dread meals and eating and the aftermath. I think it's making me a bit depressed and anxious.

Just remind me how lucky I am to be knocked up and how it's all worth it, because right now I just want to have a good cry.

image image

Re: Snap me out of it

• I'm really sorry you're battling HG, Rondack.  You have every right to complain and vent about it.  Even the strongest of women are allowed to feel bad for themselves, especially when you are constantly sick.  I wish I could help you feel better :(

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I'm sorry:(. Just know it will end soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • shanado said:

I'm sorry:(. Just know it will end soon.

Thanks. I'm just so tired right now.

I miss cooking. And chopping. And food shopping. I love food. I want to enjoy food again. It will come again, but right now I'm tired.

image image
  • I think you can appreciate all the good in your life and still feel down. HG is incredibly difficult to deal with and when you have to deal with something for so long it is bound to get to you and mess with your mind. *hugs*

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • You also just got back from a crazy awesome vacation, right? So it's natural to feel a little down returning to normal life, and on top of that you're sick again? You're totally okay. Don't beat yourself up for feeling bad, that's very counterproductive.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Just because someone else might have it worse doesn't mean your suck doesn't suck.  Being nauseous/puking all the time is enough to depress even the luckiest of people.  Sorries.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• I'm so sorry you are going through this.  It will end.  IT WILL.  I know it must seem like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but there is.  This time next year, all of this will be a bad memory.  You can do it.  

C is 3 years old

• Ita with @elmoali And it's really hard to see the good things in life when you feel so sick. You have had flu like symptoms for months now. MONTHS. You're strong for enduring it this long! Hoping you get at least a little relief soon mama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Sorry you're still having a hard time! :(
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"