August 2012 Moms

Update: Off to the er...

rMe6411rMe6411 member
edited September 2013 in August 2012 Moms
Update: The er ran some blood work, and did an ultrasound. My betas are where they should be and the baby was there and had a strong heartbeat of 173. They didn't do a pelvic exam since everything seemed normal. The doctor put me on bedrest just for caution for a few days. I will get more bloodwork and another ultrasound at the end of the week. He had to diagnose it as a "threatened miscarriage" but says he really doesn't think that's the case for the spotting. So here's to hoping and praying everything will be just fine!!! I was measuring 8 days earlier than what my lmp says though so my due date will be pushed back to May 17th from May 9th.

For me. As many of you know, we are expecting baby #2. The last few days I've been having spotting that is getting worse and is now accompanied by mild cramping. I'm so scared. I've been a mess all morning. My midwife suggested going to the er to either calm my nerves or hear the worst. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Update: Off to the er...

• FX girl! Hope all is well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck. Thinking of you.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited September 2013
    FX for you! I had that the whole first tri so hoping it's just one of those things. Spotting is considered a symptom of pregnancy AND m/c so don't give up hope. They just don't tell you how common it is in a healthy pregnancy. 
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Praying! I hope everything is ok!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending positive thoughts
  • Fingers crossed for you girl! That's so scary! KUP, please?
  • FX!! Please keep us posted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hopefully everything is ok! T&P's.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • I hope everything turns out to be fine and you can have some peace if mind. T&P
  • I'll be thinking of you!
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • oh no!  Hope it all turns out ok.  :(

• I hope everything's ok!

• I'm so glad you got positive news! What a relief. FX the rest of your pregnancy is happily uneventful.
  • Thanks for the support, ladies! My pregnancy with DD was very uneventful so this has brought it to a whole new level! I have my new bmb but posted here instead because face it, I know you girls better :) keeping my fx everything stays good news. 

• I'm glad you got good news. I have had spotting with both of my successful pregnancies, and had a ton of heavy bleeding at the beginning of this one. No one knew why, but I'm now 22 weeks pregnant and the rest of the pregnancy has been normal so far.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • FX! I'm glad everything's looking good, and healthy.
  • Yay for a healthy baby! My diagnosis was that the hormones irritated my cervix. It got better by second tri when the placenta takes over making the hormones. 
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• So happy that things look good!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Thank goodness!  Hopefully the rest of the week goes well.

• Glad to hear your pregnancy is still going strong. Did anyone mention a SCH?
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • MoFree said:

Glad to hear your pregnancy is still going strong. Did anyone mention a SCH?

No, they didn't. I just googled it though. The ultrasound tech was focused on my right ovary and making sure blood was flowing to it... Which I thought was strange. In the moment they were telling me the good news I didnt even think to ask. I have to follow up with my midwife tomorrow so I will mention this.

• Glad to best all is well. Enjoy the m bed rest and keep that baby growing!
  • So glad to see your update! I hope all goes smoothly from here on out.
  • Happy to see everything looks good. Get some rest!
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"