July 2013 Moms
Options

Holy fucking hangover

I feel like poop.

I drank a bottle of wine and 3 beers last night, and had some really sloppy sexy time with DH.

I was going on and on about how much I love you guys in all my drunken splender.

Anyone else feeling like garbage?

Re: Holy fucking hangover

• Options
    I can only imagine how bad that hangover must be! Yikes! Wine is the worst hangover ever! I stick to vodka for that reason ;) feel better soon- get some Gatorade.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    elyse05 said:
    I can only imagine how bad that hangover must be! Yikes! Wine is the worst hangover ever! I stick to vodka for that reason ;) feel better soon- get some Gatorade.
    I'm allergic to vodka, my face breaks out in hives and I throw up for hours if I drink it in something accidentally. I have no idea why.
  • Options
    I hope you're feeling better by now!
  • Options
    Yikes! Take it easy today and feel better soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yucky! Wine is so tasty, but also gives me the worst hangovers. But hopefully the sloppy sex was good!
  • Options
    flkongflkong member
    edited September 2013
    I never get hangovers from wine...only brown liquor

@elyse05 I know you're entering your kid in the hair contest. That's some hair on your LO! 

• Options
    I don't drink that much anymore and i'm super paranoid about dehydration while BF.  But, i saw on Dr Oz to drink 1/4 cup of pickle juice to cure a hangover.  I'm interested in trying that whenever the time comes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

@fklang yeah, just did!

and speaking if Dr.oz, he once had on his show a Dr. that counted wine as a serving of fruit!

• Options
    Anyone else get killer migraines after drinking beer? Didn't use to happen to me but post-baby it does. Wine and champagne don't have the same effect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't drink that much anymore and i'm super paranoid about dehydration while BF.  But, i saw on Dr Oz to drink 1/4 cup of pickle juice to cure a hangover.  I'm interested in trying that whenever the time comes. 
    Yeah some people have issues with supply after drinking, but I'm so engorged from the beer. Yucky, I can't even eat a pickle.
  • Options
    Hangovers remind me that I didn't REALLY mind not drinking for 9 months.. I got drunk at my bff's wedding I was in two weeks ago - first hangover in almost a year.. Not fun! I also dumped almost 7 oz from a 7 am pump -it smelled (and tasted, according to DH) like whiskey.. Lol
    Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • Options
    cwhitloc said:

1/4 cup of pickle juice?! I can't imagine ever, especially not with a hangover. Wouldn't that make you barf? Is that the idea?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    valstulas said:

cwhitloc said:

1/4 cup of pickle juice?! I can't imagine ever, especially not with a hangover. Wouldn't that make you barf? Is that the idea?
    Mmmm, I LOVE pickle juice!!! I'm the weird one that drinks it after eating all of the pickles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"