Infertility

AF after FET...when?

How many days past FET should I expect to get my AF? Per CBE digital I'm "Not Pregnant", which by the way I've decided I hate digitals! Yet to be confirmed via beta, but that will be Monday. Just trying to gauge when new cycle starts & trying to decide of I even bother w/ clomid or femara... Vacations over! Back to reality!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AF after FET...when?

• Sorry about your negative :( AF should show within a few days of stoppig progesterone.

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Ah yes, that's probably why I'm not showing signs yet. Hate wasting Crinone! Grrr
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • @aprilmw I was wondering the same thing....I'm glad you asked. I had my last dose of crinone on Tues and still have no sign of AF....?? Most things I read said 2-3 days after...I saw a couple say 5 days after and read one that said a wk. IVF is nothing but waiting around! I'm sorry to hear your news :(
    2013- 2 IVF cycles with PGD to prevent genetic disorder from being passed on. Both BFFN :(
    2/2014 pregnant!  EDD 10/17/2014

All always welcome! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have done PIO and progesterone pills after failed cycles before and usually I start within 3-5 days after stopping progesterone. The longest I have had to wait was 10 days. I never did FET so I am not sure if that changes anything.
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"