Third-Party Reproduction

**Third-Party Reproduction Check-In** (Week of 9/23)

Whoa, what a rough week for our group :( Thanks all for being engaged and supportive to everyone, it makes a difference for us all! Please check-in!

Check-In:
How is it going? If you are TTC, what are your next steps?
QOTW: Keeping it light this week…what was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well!
Welcome
Sunni01 - DS -  Welcome :)
((Hugs))
What a sad week for so many in our group. Giant hugs to all of the BFNs this week…
Scorpgirl1120 - IUI#3 on 9/6 - BFN :(
orangemell2012 - IUI#2 8/29 -  BFN :(
poohniki – DS; natural IVF. 9/10 - BFN :(
Stinkerbell6879 – Fresh DE IVF Sept. 11th  BFN:(
Liz4Paws – Embryo Adoption; 2 Embie-FET Sept 12.  BFFN :(
New BFPs & Other Good News!
KateBee - Congrats on your GS's strong 2nd beta! FX for a big number on Monday!
BeckyP005 - SO glad to hear things are finally moving along!!
Melkel559 - Excellent your little guy is measuring all good!!
Lacyj67 - Good luck on your u/s on Wednesday!
In the TWW!
Meck716 - DS - IUI #1 will be between Aug 28-31. Any news?
Goalieswife123 - ICI#2 on 9/11, 9/13 - in TWW! FX!
CageyMack - DS for baby #2 (partner is carrying) - in TWW, POAS on 9/25!
amcastord - DS - IUI#1 on 9/16; POAS 9/30.
Currently Cycling/Scheduled
2MamazinSeattle - DE/DS - FET #2 on September 23rd!!
Km672 – Fresh DE/DS; Fresh transfer expected btw 9/28-10/1!
Firesiren – DS – Cycle to start around 10/1!
ArgyleBridge - Egg donor - Stims mid-Oct and ER early Nov! 
Waiting to Cycle
BeckyP005 – Fresh DE; waiting for donor availability.
Brooklynesque – DE IVF #1 - New donor likely to start mid-October cycle, ET in Nov.
DoublePortion – Embryo Adoption; selected by a donor family with 5 embryos to give!
Faithita – DE - On the RE waiting list.
GetwickMom – Searching for GC - banking frosties due to MFI, hoping for ET ~Sept. 2014!
janapettus - Embryo Adoption - Welcome to you!
Jen12573 – Embryo Donation - Receiving 2 donor embies! Mid-October transfer!
Katie_71208 – DE – Reviewing donors! Appt. Sept. 25th. 
katmarso - DE with known donor planned. Welcome to you! 
klaganza – DE - In process of choosing egg donor.
Ladyrader0227 – DE FET after reduction of BMI ~Aug/Sept.
laurag1986 - DS - IUI#5 coming up!
lmieloci1 - Consult with CA Conceptions in August, pre-cycle testing now.
Meljam13 – Using traditional surrogate (using OS) after Oct.
mm29 - DE; Started process at SDFC in July 2013.
orangemell2012 - DS - Next steps after DS IUI 8/13 TBD.
QOTR - DE - Pre-cycle activities; surprise BFP so may not move forward with DE.
Sammer 818 – Gestational Carrier; New agency said GC match should be mid-Oct!
sam18iamiam - DS - IUI#2 on 8/14 was BFN. Next steps tbd. 
Donors/GC’s/Surrogates
Strudel82 – GC -  EDD 1/15/14 - Gender ?
ArgleBride – Egg Donor –  ET set for mid-Sept!
BabyEdgar - DS single mom - Interested in donating remaining embryos.
Pregnant!
JM1977 – DE/DS – EDD 10/9/13 – Boy!
Firefly062 –  DS  -  EDD 10/10/13 – Boy!
IndianaSunshine – DE – EDD 11/20/13 – Boy!
Melkel559 – DS – EDD 12/10/13 – Boy!
Happywifemomofone – DE – EDD 12/23/13 – Boy!
Kaf8278 – DE – EDD 12/31/13 – Gender ?
Moonaggie – DE – EDD 1/2/14 – Boy!
Jms1374 – Embryo Donation – EDD 1/14/14 - Boy!
Strunella – DE – 1/28? - Gender ?
Udc22 – DE – EDD TBD – Twins!!
Aputter05 – DS IUI on 5/30/13 – EDD TBD.
BabyVDM – DE FET#1 – Twins! - EDD 3/20/2014
LittleLady77 – DE IVF - Twins! - EDD 4/10/2014
Lacyj67 - DE IVF - u/s on 9/25 - EDD TBD!
KateBee - GS carrying for her - EDD??
Parenting
AmCheri – DE – Baby born June 5, 2013 – Girl!
Hooliface – 1 year-old DD from DE
Jcath – 20-month-old identical twin girls from DE + 2 bio sons
JM1977 – 21-month-old DD from DE/DS (also currently pregnant)
Strudel82 – 1 year-old DD twins from DE (also currently GC)
WeBelieveInMagic – 10-month-old son from DS + a 3-yr-old bio son
Considering Third Party
sharon216 - Considering DE
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

Re: **Third-Party Reproduction Check-In** (Week of 9/23)

• Hi all! I was on vacation last week, so big hugs to those who need them!!

2Mamaz: Will you change my info for the check-in, please? The donor family with the 5 embryos fell out of contact. Now I am moving on with donor embryos from a clinic. :)

The week before last I paid the fee to hold the embryos MH & I selected so now I'm just waiting on AF. I was afraid she would show during vacation but thankfully didn't. Now I'm ready for her to show and she's MIA! lol

QOTW: My favorite costume was so simple! My mom took a white sheet and cut out eye and mouth holes, draped it over my head and put red lipstick on me. lol I guess I was a bloody-mouthed ghost!

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• I'm so sorry to hear of the BFN's this cycle for so many. I am sending thoughts and prayers to each of you and hope that you get your BFP soon. 

Congratulations to those with good news this past week, and good luck thoughts and prayers for @2mamaz and anyone else who is in the 2ww as well. 

How is it going? If you are TTC, what are your next steps?

I'm currently 8dpo and waiting patiently to test. We did 3 ICI's this cycle and according to my temp and opks/fertility monitor, our timing was good. Of course we know means nothing until we see a BFP, but we can at least rest knowing we didn't miss O like we apparently did last month. 

I have symptoms that are unusual for me, but who doesn't during the 2ww? My biggest symptom would my the painful boobs that feel as though someone used them as a punching bag. This is highly unusual for me as I have had sore boobs one time and that was before O. This is now going on for a week, so who knows. My temps are good and had a spike today, but again, trying my best to be realistic. I have an acupuncture appointment today, so we will see what she thinks. 

QOTW: Keeping it light this week…what was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?

We didn't have a ton of money when I was growing up, so my brother and I were almost always hobos or clowns. I think my favorite was the year I borrowed a pink gown and went as Glinda the good witch. I'm a girly girl, so dressing up is definitely my thing. 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Loading the player...
  • amcastordamcastord member
    edited September 2013
    First...@2MamazInSeattle ...thanks so much for doing these check ins. There is a ton of work involved keeping up with everyone. This format is awesome!

Week 1 of TWW down, 1 to go. I'm with @GoaliesWife123, I have some random "symptoms" that aren't normal for me either a whole week before AF shows, but I'm attributing it to allergies. I'm very nauseous...my sense of smell has escalated to a blood hound level. Also, the most odd, when DH and I had sex over the weekend, it killed me. My insides felt so full...it was uncomfortable for sure.  Oh well...I definitely won't make it til next Monday. I already want to pee on everything. I plan to test Saturday morning, which I think is reasonable. Not too early, but don't have to wait the entire 2 weeks.

QOTD: This one is easy...seems like every year for many years, my cousin and I dressed up like punk rockers or Cyndi Lauper. You could do a lot with a slouch sweatshirt hanging off the shoulder, colored hairspray and a teasing comb! Long live the 80s!!!! 

Big hugs to those who are sad...and Congrats to those with good news!

• We are taking this cycle off but are planning on another IUI in October. Wishing this month away! 

I am having a hard time remembering any great costumes but I do recall being a big pumpkin when I was pretty little. 
    Me- Ok as 1/13
    DH- Azoospermia diagnosis
    DIUI #1 7/13 BFN
    DIUI #2 8/31/13 BFN
    DIUI #3 10/26/13 Fingers crossed!

Blog

Baby Making Blog

My Ovulation Chart

• Big hugs to everyone who had bad news this week.  =((

Before I give an update, I just want to thank everyone here for being so supportive. Having this board along with the IF board truly helped me heal from all of our failures and be ale to be happy for and root for others to find success and not be angry or jealous that it isn't me. And as much struggle as we have had in getting pregnant, many of you have had far more pain and difficulty. I may not hang out here a lot any more, but I continually check in and pray for everyone to get their take home babies. 

OK, now that I have gotten all of my sappy out of the way..:)

Update: Things are going well. Our little man is moving like crazy. DH felt him kick for the first time the other night--the look on his face was absolutely priceless. So far, my BP is back under control so hopefully at my appointment next week, it stays that way. 

QOTD: I don't remember dressing up a whole lot for Halloween, but my favorite costume that I can remember was actually my brother's. he was about 6 and we went to a Halloween skating party for our school. He was dressed as a cheerleader (with full on hair and make-up to go with it--I can't believe my dad let him out of the house like that). He won 2nd place for his costume and when they announced his name, they called him Denise (his name is Dennis). To this day, we still call him Denise to make him mad...
  • Hi ladies,
    Not much going on over here. Still analyzing every symptom and just ready for wed to be here for my first ultrasound and I'm still so nervous. Ready to now what direction we are headed in ya know!
    Qotw:
    I remember being quite little and my costume just went like a poncho over my head with a plastic mask. I was a cabbage patch kid. Anyone remember those like plastic tarp costumes! Lol
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• First and foremost, I want to wrap EVERY. SINGLE. WOMAN. on this board up in a giant hug. Whether you got a BFN or not, we are a community and each bit of unhappy news makes all of us hurt for each other. 
    Check in: Nothing new to report for me. Hopefully we will hear from our agency about next steps and where to go from here. In non-TPR news, we are leaving for vacation on Saturday!! WOOHOO! I'm doubly excited because in WI the leaves are starting to change, so hopefully when we get to Maine, the colors will be in full fall mode  :D
    QOTW: I was Mr. Potato Head once. It had all the facial features attached with velcro so you could change everything around, just like a real potato head. It was awesome! Even had the hat! I was also a yellow M&M the same year my BFF was a blue M&M. We were the cutest candy pieces on the block!

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• We have our WTF on Wednesday and if all goes as planned I think we might just dive right into a FET. Thank you all again for the support, and again big ((HUGS)) to everyone.

I loved dressing as a witch! and also we would just make random zombie like costumes, which was always fun because of how silly we would get with painting our faces etc...

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

• Big huge hugs to all. You all are always in my thoughts.

DE coordinator sent out a profile to the 2 girls in front of me last week so I'm secretly hoping one of them does not want blonde hair! I know...shame on me.

I was a "bunch" of grapes one year. Had purple balloons all over me...loved the idea but hated the fact that I had a hard time sitting down and got tired of friends popping the balloons! Lol

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• DEmbryo FET #2 is officially a miscarriage. :( I'm hopping right back on the horse again and will be cycling as soon as my period comes.

QOTD: I know this is boring, but probably a princess costume. I was a girly girl, what can I say?! :)

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • I am so sorry for all of the terrible news that has been announced on here lately. Big hugs to you girls. This process SUCKS. GL as you pick up and move forward with next steps.

Not much new here since last week. Getting excited to hit 30 weeks next week!

Q: my favorite costume was a Care Bear. I loved Care Bears and it was a pretty awesome costume with a giant stuffed head, furry suit and everything. I remember we borrowed it from my rich cousins. I felt like the belle of the ball that night haha
    TTC since June 2011
    DX: DH (30) severe MFI, severely low count & low motility
    Me (32): all clear
    Appt with Urologist 5/21/12: exam, ultrasound, bloodwork all normal.
    Testicular Biopsy with TESE on 6/8/12. good sperm found! (left side only) froze sperm, failed thaw test :(
    Orientation for IVF/ICSI on 6/13/12. Waiting for the green light following biopsy results...results show adequate sperm production both sides.
    2nd SA 6/18/12: sample is "adequate for ICSI"
    Plan: IVF/ICSI July 2012!
    ER: 7/26/12. 15 eggs retrieved, all mature.
    TESE/TESA/aspiration from epididymis, no motile sperm found :(
    froze all eggs, the saga of praying for good sperm continues.
    8/3/12: 2nd opinion from MFI uro on biopsy slides. Suspects "partial late maturation arrest."
    Plan: more SAs, third biopsy/TESE with frozen back-up either from DH or DS.
    SA 8/17/12: Zero sperm
    SA 8/23/12: Zero sperm
    9/26/12: SPERM FOUND! 15 eggs thawed, 12 survived and were ICSI'd, only 3 fertilized normally. Refrozen as embies and will thaw in Nov. Please survive and grow!
    All 3 survived the thaw on 11/15/12!
    FET 11/17/12: transferred 2, one 4B, one 4C. Beta 11/30:BFFN
    moving on to DS
    DIUI#1 2/18/13,50mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta 3/4/13: BFN.
    DIUI#2 3/19/13, 50 mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta #1 (14dpiui) 4/2/13: BFP!!!! 150. Beta #2 4/4/13: 420 Beta #3 4/8/13: 2691. Beta #4 4/15/13: 15,086
    1st u/s 4/8/13 shows one gestational sac
    2nd u/s 4/15/13 shows yolk sac, fetal pole and early heartbeat
    3rd u/s 4/25/13: measuring right on track. Heart rate 148 bpm
    A/S 7/22/13: IT'S A BOY!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/laurakat24/turkeybaster-1.jpg"[/IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mm29mm29 member
    edited September 2013

@doubleportion GL with your upcoming cycle!!

@goalieswife123, and amcastord FX for a BFP's

@stinkerbell6879, and Liz4paws (((Huge ginormous hugs))). IF sucks huge, sweaty, yeasty balls!!

Update: DH and I were weighing an anonymous DE cycle in SD vs. a known donor (my cousin) locally. We have decided to pursue DE using my cousin's eggs. I have given her a few things to read; just to be sure this is something she really wants to do. If she has second thoughts we will be cycling with the anonymous donor in SD. Either way I hope to have a consult set up at either clinic by the end of next month to get this party started!!!

If anyone knows of any good resources for those donating eggs can you please pass it onto me, so I can provide it to her. I want her to be as informed as possible before we start this process.

QOTW: My Favorite costume was the queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland.

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Hi. Scheduled my WTF appointment for Wednesday. I have a feeling we are out of options at this point. I don't trust my body- too hard to get a good egg and now I don't trust a blast being put back in me. I know I wont leave the appointment with answers or the answers that I need. 
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

• Hi ladies!

Omg last week was terrible...
    My heart is breaking for all of you ladies who are having a tough time.
    I can't express how sad I am for you all-

2Mamaz- hoping your FET went perfectly today!!

Becky- you are so close!! I hope you get bumped up the list too!

DP- I hope AF shows up ASAP so you can get this show on the road!

Lacy- can't wait to hear about your u/s this week!!

Stinkerbell- I hope you are able to move forward ASAP. I really hope this is it!!!

Liz- hoping you can move forward soon too. I hope it works!

Mm29- so glad you are moving forward!

Sammer- have an amazing vaca! It's already beautiful here in Mass and the leaves are just starting to change. I'm sure Maine will be gorgeous!

Update: All is well here. My donor has 'a lot' of follicles. My lining measured at 8.8 with triple stripe. She has monitoring in the morning and I'll get an update in the afternoon about when her ER will be.

Qotw: most definitely a princess!! Some things never change!! ;;)

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• First, big (((HUGS))) to all of those needing them this week....I know this has been a crappy week for many....

Best of luck to 2Mamaz - enjoy being PUPO and hope your 2ww flies by and ends with great news!

AFM, my WTF appointment is this Friday....so not sure of next steps.  I'm open to the possibility of cycling again in November, but will see what the RE says.

QOTW:  Can't think of any that stood out.  Most of the costumes were those cheapy, plastic ones....LOL.

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

• @MrsT4 - I'm so glad to hear you are willing to jump right back in!

@Lacyj67 - Loads of luck for your u/s tomorrow!

AFM, late checking in b/c I was going to wait until after the FET but ended up doing a separate post. So, we are 26 hours PUPO. Here's hoping this one sticks! Totally sporting my "progesterone rack" as my chest is big and ouchy. Just hoping the week flies by. I will POAS but may not report in until after beta - last time the c/p was rough and I'd rather just wait. However, POAS is really just to tell me if I'm 'out' - not so much that I'm 100% 'in.' As many of us here sadly know.

QOTW: @BeckyP005 - ok so the most awesome costume I ever saw and wanted so bad was a kid who was a bubblegum machine! Same concept - had a red baseball hat and a bunch of balloons wrapped in cellophane, with white tights and red shoes. I was so jealous! AFM, my mom wasn't uber creative, but I was a pretty good witch a few of the years I remember. :) I wasn't into the store bought costumes so I tried to DIY as best as I could.

Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• Just wanted to send out huge hugs to everyone here and let everyone know that I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in the TWW and those currently cycling. 

Check-In:
    How is it going?
    Our GS's beta at 18dp5dt was 4,327, so we're cautiously optimistic! We're trying to book a flight for the ultrasound which will be the week of October 7. I still feel like I'm holding my breath getting over all of these hurdles.

My favorite costume was the year I dressed up as the  Phantom of the Opera. Definitely not the girliest costume in the world. I had my mom glue this scary half-face under my mask. I wanted to wear that every year. 
  • Well, we've had a lot of bad news lately.  Hugs to everyone.  

2Mamaz, here's to hoping you have a sticky baby!

I am still on BCP--my hands-on super nurse called yesterday to go over the calendar again.  

QotW:  This is hard.  I think my favorite was a ghost, though.  It was basically a white sweatsuit to start, then my mom ripped a petticoat into shredded pieces and sewed them on. They were long and flowy but jagged.  My face was painted white with big black eyes.  I was so scary they sent me home from school! 
  • Hi ladies. I've been kind of absent from this check in for a while. I am sorry to come back and see that there's a lot of heartbreak here.

As for me, after my third failed cycle with DE + DS, I had some testing done and found out that I potentially have 2 different blood clotting disorders. SUPER. I feel like I am falling apart. It's also a tough time for me because I just had a birthday and turned 35, and 3 years ago, 2 days after my 32nd birthday, I first found out about my high FSH and probable POF. Birthdays are just hard anymore because of the bad IF anniversary that falls right after it.

So tomorrow I go back in for follow up blood work. I met with a high risk OB to discuss the risks and treatment if I were to get pregnant. Once the blood work comes back we'll meet with the RE and have a consult on whether or not to proceed with another transfer. If we don't try again, then DH and I will need to have a conversation about what we want to do. I am leaning towards CFNBC. I just don't think I could go down the adoption route. Plus, we would just need to take some time off to heal - emotionally, physically, and financially. 

QOTW: my Mom one year made me a cowgirl outfit out of like red felt fabric. It had a cute little skirt, and a vest with fringes. I wore a hat, a cute plaid shirt, boots, and she did my makeup. I loved every little detail about it.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully we can all get through the rest of this month and look towards a brighter October!

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • (((Hugs))) @ceemonkey!  I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.

I hope the high risk OB is able to provide you with some solutions.

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

• Hello!!  I am so very sorry that I have been so bad about checking in & commenting! Life is a bit crazy!!  Trying to keep up with everything!  I do lurk & read!  I am thinking of y'all and wishing I could be a better support! I apologize!  I think my head might be able to come up from under water after October - at least I hope so!

I have my saline sono tomorrow (a little nervous as I have never had one and also, my old RE will be doing it and I havent seen him since late April when our last cycle failed.)  And we have our psych consult set for 10/9 so we are making a little progress!  Hope to be matched by the end of the year!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"